An open fire.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love an open fire. They always make me chilled. My first memory of one is when I was a kid before I went to school. My mam was breastfeeding my kid sister and I was staring out of the window watching

My missus. Minus 23, north of the Arctic circle; Thats when you really appreciate a good fire !

My problem in life is if I earn 500 a day I would only work one day a week, I,m a man of low ambition unfortunately, a day in the woods can save me a couple of hundred quid cutting logs but also saves

Posted Images

Here’s my one taken a couple of minutes ago it’s been perfect weather for a fire, when I was a kid I used to live with my Grand parents and we all used to gather around the fire eat food drink and all sorts great memories of much simpler times.

27A9CA99-4423-4558-8BDB-6923ECBDA4D1.jpeg.d8b9616af216a0e8f2d7345c59c16d47.jpeg

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Here’s my one taken a couple of minutes ago it’s been perfect weather for a fire, when I was a kid I used to live with my Grand parents and we all used to gather around the fire eat food drink and all sorts great memories of much simpler times.

27A9CA99-4423-4558-8BDB-6923ECBDA4D1.jpeg.d8b9616af216a0e8f2d7345c59c16d47.jpeg

Those fans working off just heat.is some clever engineering.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, king said:

Those fans working off just heat.is some clever engineering.

They are really good there Valliants I’ve got a 2 blade and a 4 blade and they really push the heat around the house also the stove is a Dean Forge made down In Dartmoor, it breaks my heart if my Mrs puts the central heating on I’m tight when it comes to heating lol much prefer to source my own. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

They are really good there Valliants I’ve got a 2 blade and a 4 blade and they really push the heat around the house also the stove is a Dean Forge made down In Dartmoor, it breaks my heart if my Mrs puts the central heating on I’m tight when it comes to heating lol much prefer to source my own. 

Can't beat them log burners.to right take the thermostat dial off the wall.the wife be asking to light the fire then ?

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, king said:

Can't beat them log burners.to right take the thermostat dial off the wall.the wife be asking to light the fire then ?

It’s all modern these days mate she’s got a bloody App on her phone.??

• Haha 1