Collie lurcher

31 minutes ago, fred90 said:

this type of mutt are getting more popular for good reason. mooch about they will mark holes, Bush, rabbits etc. take the odd ones in cover. pick up the odd pheasant, partridge, duck. tree squirrels for shooting with the catapult, kill a few rats. and they don't look suspicious when do gooders pass you?

Forgot about mice 

• Haha 1

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good working greyhound x whippet with a bit of height 

this type of mutt are getting more popular for good reason. mooch about they will mark holes, Bush, rabbits etc. take the odd ones in cover. pick up the odd pheasant, partridge, duck. tree squirrels f

Yes mate. Absolutely broke my heart. Went a bit mental after for a couple of months. Try not to think / talk about it too much as she was my best mate. 

Posted Images

17 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Seen both in the past and a good mate has a quarter spaniel beddy whippet though its thrown more to the beddy its got stamina to burn . The one's i have seen that a mate bred out of a spaniel he got off me some years ago after putting a 3quarter whippet Bedlington over it all the pups born were black in colour the only thing that looked spaniel about them was the ears that seemed larger than just beddy whippets i have seen.

Its the same kind of route I'm going down with my mutts. I put my whippet Russell over my pat springer and, assuming the bitch I kept does what I want, I will be looking to put a whippet or whippet cross over her in the future. Hardy little mooching dogs is what I got from this litter and adding another of the same ilk but with longer legs and a bit of speed is quite appealing 

• Like 2
14 hours ago, Tyla said:

Its the same kind of route I'm going down with my mutts. I put my whippet Russell over my pat springer and, assuming the bitch I kept does what I want, I will be looking to put a whippet or whippet cross over her in the future. Hardy little mooching dogs is what I got from this litter and adding another of the same ilk but with longer legs and a bit of speed is quite appealing 

No idea why that posted twice hours apart. Sorry