Collie lurcher

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good working greyhound x whippet with a bit of height 

this type of mutt are getting more popular for good reason. mooch about they will mark holes, Bush, rabbits etc. take the odd ones in cover. pick up the odd pheasant, partridge, duck. tree squirrels f

Yes mate. Absolutely broke my heart. Went a bit mental after for a couple of months. Try not to think / talk about it too much as she was my best mate. 

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
On 05/11/2020 at 23:19, SheepChaser said:

If you were going to breed a collie lurcher out of a leggy collie bitch, what would you use over it ?

Greyhound ?

Whippet? 

Lurcher? If so what type ? 

Dont you know what you want messer ?

• Haha 1

I was tempted Putting a whippet to my spaniel bitch , or even a line bred beddy whippet to spaniel for mooching about dog ,just that extra bit leg,speed , and desire to kill what it’s chasing , 

be a proper ugly mongrel lol 

14 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Dont you know what you want messer ?

You are one extremely sad human being. I don’t want a collie x you moron. I’m just asking out of curiosity, if folk were breeding a Lurcher out of a collie what would they use over it. 

It’s called conversation- that thing folk do where both parties move their mouths and words come out.

I don’t suppose you experience it much. 

2 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

You are one extremely sad human being. I don’t want a collie x you moron. I’m just asking out of curiosity, if folk were breeding a Lurcher out of a collie what would they use over it. 

It’s called conversation- that thing folk do where both parties move their mouths and words come out.

I don’t suppose you experience it much. 

Its called not knowing what you want and a messer. You wanted collie now you want or have got rid of your collie x because it didnt suite you, now you have moved onto coursing bred dogs.............. quite sad more dogs to end off being passed about.

2 minutes ago, joe ox said:

Its called not knowing what you want and a messer. You wanted collie now you want or have got rid of your collie x because it didnt suite you, now you have moved onto coursing bred dogs.............. quite sad more dogs to end off being passed about.

? you really are a f***ing moron ? 

I farm thousands of sheep you muppet, my kennels are full of collies ? f*cking idiot, you’re just embarrassing yourself now, give it up and go and find a window to lick or something ? ? 

• Haha 1
Just now, SheepChaser said:

? you really are a f***ing moron ? 

I farm thousands of sheep you muppet, my kennels are full of collies ? f*cking idiot, you’re just embarrassing yourself now, give it up and go and find a window to lick or something ? ? 

In between working all your lurchers and bushers really hard I suppose and being on here 24/7 are you sure you have enough hours in the day ? what a proper messer you are ?

3 minutes ago, joe ox said:

In between working all your lurchers and bushers really hard I suppose and being on here 24/7 are you sure you have enough hours in the day ? what a proper messer you are ?

Yer I suppose it’s pretty cool how you’ve just dedicated yourself to being a c*nt on the Internet. I guess if something means a lot to you it’s best to focus on it and really excell. So yer well done, you’re doing well at your chosen field. 

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Yer I suppose it’s pretty cool how you’ve just dedicated yourself to being a c*nt on the Internet. I guess if something means a lot to you it’s best to focus on it and really excell. So yer well done, you’re doing well at your chosen field. 

A cnut maybe but your just bitter that I exposed you as a messer ?

32 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

I was tempted Putting a whippet to my spaniel bitch , or even a line bred beddy whippet to spaniel for mooching about dog ,just that extra bit leg,speed , and desire to kill what it’s chasing , 

be a proper ugly mongrel lol 

Funny enough them i have seen haven't been ugly mutt types but cracking mooching dogs.