Coursing Stud Dogs

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They all tend to look similar, this is my dog here. 

If you want a pup for your own pleasure, enjoyment and sport; there's plenty of decent stud dogs out there. If you want a big money match winner, bragging rights and future stud fees , forget it.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

Be just the job if you’re running small fields I’d say, based on what I’ve seen out of him they don’t waste any time

Yeah mate what we need especially local plenty pace and not wanting to course them into the ground 

36 minutes ago, Lewiss said:

Yeah mate what we need especially local plenty pace and not wanting to course them into the ground 

I agree no need for that these days, that’s the trouble with a lot of coursing lines people still breeding dogs for the fens but trying to run them in fields.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, Shadow100 said:

I agree no need for that these days, that’s the trouble with a lot of coursing lines people still breeding dogs for the fens but trying to run them in fields.

100% [BANNED TEXT] , very few people need that kind of stamina in them anymore 

I had a dog out of dickinson’s Red. He was fast as hell, probably one of the fastest coursing dogs I’ve seen. Red is obviously dead now but if any of his offspring are around it would be worth a look. The dog I had from him was an amazing dog. 

16 hours ago, Lewiss said:

Doesn’t matter if you have a pure grey faster than any hare still be no good lol

good Strong hare in winter isn’t folding because of speed takes a lot more than that to kill a strong hare 

If you have cover you need a a dog with pace brain and a knack for cover them dogs don’t come about to often atb 

• Like 1