Coursing Stud Dogs

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

How he bred shadow I need a dog with abit a pace I run all land got a little 13 month feathered bitch out a pure to joe that Fred Holmes has bulldozer x Dan bitch I’m happy with her got turn pace plenty of gears that’s what I been dreading will she get there when they kick on lol

He’s out of Benji I think. Just going off personal experience I’ve had pups from Romeo, Jamie & Max. I’ve seen quite a few run out of the others as well, scouser, Lucas etc. The one out of Max was head and shoulders above the rest, faster, tougher, and much more commited.
Unfortunately I don’t have him any more I lost him only recently, but if I was wanting to breed a litter of coursing dogs I’d go straight to that dog.  I think the bitch deserves most of the credit but seeing as the lads asking about stud dogs, for what it’s worth that’s the dog to use in my eyes.

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 2

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They all tend to look similar, this is my dog here. 

If you want a pup for your own pleasure, enjoyment and sport; there's plenty of decent stud dogs out there. If you want a big money match winner, bragging rights and future stud fees , forget it.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Shadow100 said:

He’s out of Benji I think. Just going off personal experience I’ve had pups from Romeo, Jamie & Max. I’ve seen quite a few run out of the others as well, scouser, Lucas etc. The one out of Max was head and shoulders above the rest, faster, tougher, and much more commited.
Unfortunately I don’t have him any more I lost him only recently, but if I was wanting to breed a litter of coursing dogs I’d go straight to that dog.  I think the bitch deserves most of the credit but seeing as the lads asking about stud dogs, for what it’s worth that’s the dog to use in my eyes.

Seen him run a lot he was a good dog and seems to be producing to the few bitchs he has covered.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Lewiss said:

Cheers boys, got a lamping bitch there want to add some stamina but keep speed too as land not too big my way , heard a lot of good stuff about Hoover’s stuff lamping too as well as coursing 

As far as I know Hoover was up for sale on pets4homes for £500

Edited by Shadow100
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 07/11/2020 at 18:37, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Seen him run a lot he was a good dog and seems to be producing to the few bitchs he has covered.

I had one out of mad max if he's the same dog was to a pure bitch she had bags of wind did her stiffle in 3rd season 

Edited by Kalibrgun