Well bred bull cross pup

2 hours ago, dogmad riley said:

Cracking stamp of a dog.26" to 27" is a good all round size.  I bet she can shift 

My bitch is only 23 1/2"tts but game as they come and is quick although she does struggle to make up speed on rough ground. 

Yeah it's about the ideal size for me. 

Seen plenty a good dog under 25tts my pal has a little saluki bull Grey bitch about 23 ish and a cracking foxing bitch she is. 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im a believer if a dog has a couple of good seasons behind it and a lad wants to do a mating he should go for it, I've heard about all this needing to have 5 or 6 seasons done before they should be br

Yeah mate this bitch I got in now Wheaton bull grey x deer grey doing everything I want her to do and she's a good size at 27tts which I think 26 - 27tts perfect size 

I've never had a dog jack after it's second season be it lurcher or terrier, I know it happens but there's usually a bit more to it than just spewing, I'm in no way condoning breeding from young or un

Posted Images

On 06/12/2020 at 10:33, jcm said:

Yeah it's about the ideal size for me. 

Seen plenty a good dog under 25tts my pal has a little saluki bull Grey bitch about 23 ish and a cracking foxing bitch she is. 

Nice type that jcm ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

Didn’t mean now ment in general , 

well bred bull x don’t come up that often 

In the past if I couldn't source what I wanted I'd bred my own. A lot of lads don't want to put in the leg work, decide they want something and can't understand why it isn't readily available. 

• Like 3