Well bred bull cross pup

Ok lads One of my good mates rang us tonight see if i knew where their was any well bred bull greyhound pups about he after a bitch pup i no it’s the wrong time of year but if anyone knows of any well bred pups getting bred in the near future let us no please both parents need to be 100% at there job and have a good few seasons of graft distance and money no problem for the right pup atb longers01 

• Like 3
  • 5 weeks later...

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im a believer if a dog has a couple of good seasons behind it and a lad wants to do a mating he should go for it, I've heard about all this needing to have 5 or 6 seasons done before they should be br

Yeah mate this bitch I got in now Wheaton bull grey x deer grey doing everything I want her to do and she's a good size at 27tts which I think 26 - 27tts perfect size 

I've never had a dog jack after it's second season be it lurcher or terrier, I know it happens but there's usually a bit more to it than just spewing, I'm in no way condoning breeding from young or un

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Penda said:

? I gave up looking ages a go the storey tellers soon find 1 though 

Just about every litter advertised is bull blooded now days ain’t it I guess it’s finding out the right stuff that’s not lied about an the right money...but at the minute it’s only the right money for the seller not the buyer 

1 hour ago, poxon said:

Just about every litter advertised is bull blooded now days ain’t it I guess it’s finding out the right stuff that’s not lied about an the right money...but at the minute it’s only the right money for the seller not the buyer 

The right stuff stay in circles mate that's what I've found out 

• Like 5
7 hours ago, longers01 said:

Keep us up informed please mate are both parents well tested like pal atb longers01 

The sire is my own dog and the dam is a very well bred 3/8 bitch, both are just foxing lurchers that have done very little of anything else. Catching and killing foxes is what they're good at so hopefully the pups will do the same.