New fox vid

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Puts me on 126 this year 

Haha how can electronic caller be "lazy hunter gizmo" but thermal is alright?? Strange logic!    BTW I use both

Excellent! i would love to hear your rendition of "vixen in heat" or "dog fox territory" by sucking on your hand. Perhaps you could record it for us and post it on here.

Posted Images

And then we’d be like your place ,left with f**k all lol .
Im not hammering every fox I see by a long way .The days of wandering every permission shooting everything I see are long gone .

In that vid ,the fox burying the rat was a field over from the chickens ,on permission but the farmer that way likes to see a few for the hunt .If he strays my end he will get it but I’m not going out my way for numbers ,just as they come .
If I did the slaughter thing 200 plus would be easy I’d say with or without the fox poo thingy?lazy hunter gizmo .
 If I went every night of the year there would be a fox on that chicken farm but I’d rather the numbers built up a bit for a better night .
If you went the thermal route and nv mate ,I reckon you’d see a few ????

33 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If you went the thermal route and nv mate ,I reckon you’d see a few ????

2nd rate hunter springs to mind ?? plus you cant see what isn't there. I go foxing as I love the challenge of calling them in , with thermal there is no sport attached  , it's just see fox shoot fox ?

38 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

If I did the slaughter thing 200 plus would be easy I’d say with or without the fox poo thingy?lazy hunter gizmo .

If 200 is easy it shows you have a massive fox population so why the need for thermal and nv it's not needed ? Would take me about 4 to 5 years to shoot 200 

24 minutes ago, FOXHUNTER said:

2nd rate hunter springs to mind ?? plus you cant see what isn't there. I go foxing as I love the challenge of calling them in , with thermal there is no sport attached  , it's just see fox shoot fox ?

????Not quite that easy mate but agree it’s not same as lamping .
Done both as you know but nv is so much more discrete .

• Like 1

Nice video FD . I’ve got a fox on the shoot at the moment and it’s embarrassing me . The woman who keeps her horses near the park filmed a fox playing with a muntjac and walking straight past a group of pheasants and WhatsApped it to the boss . The boss has seen it on a couple of mornings when he’s been walking the dogs . I’ve seen it but not had my rifle with me . The tractor driver has seen it and the herdsman has seen it and text me . I’ve now got my .243 with me all the time . I’ve been feeding earlier so that I can wait for it in the morning, and I’ve been out at night . I know where abouts it is as I get a whiff of it as I drive along . But not seen it again . I’ve tried all the calls and nothing. It’s days are numbered and I will catch up with it , but people seem to delight in telling  me about it . 

• Like 2