New fox vid

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Puts me on 126 this year 

Haha how can electronic caller be "lazy hunter gizmo" but thermal is alright?? Strange logic!    BTW I use both

Excellent! i would love to hear your rendition of "vixen in heat" or "dog fox territory" by sucking on your hand. Perhaps you could record it for us and post it on here.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Absolutely top drawer mate; how many nights a week you average throughout year?

As many as the body will let me mate .If I’m grafting hard then 2 nights is plenty , if work is slow it’s every other night .

• Like 1
10 hours ago, FOXHUNTER said:

Getting old mate , need to slow down ?

Remember stalking all day ,lamping all night for a week mate ?

Couldnt do that now your right but going to give it a go this year with the numbers about .Badger cull has almost wiped out old stripey  so next years foxing should be as manic as this year .

9 hours ago, Stavross said:

That first bit with the fox calling is quality ?

It does look like she is sky lined but there’s a dip in the field behind her and another bank same as she’s sat on .

The calling has been manic here and will only get better as the colder nights come on .We had a decent sharp frost this morning ,full moon last night and tonight but I’m going out regardless .

• Like 1
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

It does look like she is sky lined but there’s a dip in the field behind her and another bank same as she’s sat on .

The calling has been manic here and will only get better as the colder nights come on .We had a decent sharp frost this morning ,full moon last night and tonight but I’m going out regardless .

They haven’t really started calling here yet, they are definitely coming in to vixen in heat call and ignoring any call that’s food related 

Good work there.  Most years we were on between 200...250.  But we were out  EVERY NIGHT.  From dusk until about tenish.  Sometimes it was find the burger van or just dock in for a coffee and a warm up. Sometimes we would be frozen stiff with the cold.  Then back out for a second lap until about one,ish. Sometimes hundreds of acres covered for blank and one would be round the back of the  yard.  Generally the targets did not hold or wait about.  They were gone. It was as if someone was educating them. But not us.  I remember we had one run full chat straight at us and it went under the hilux, then it shot off away straight to a hedge.  We didn't  connect with that one.