russell bitch

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The way i see it if you buy a dog it's yours to do with what you want,if your gifted a dog then you do what is asked of you breeding wise. .Respect and manners to dogs and people involved really.... 

Few more pics of her

Am I allowed to state the obvious,its not a russel?

Posted Images

On 06/11/2020 at 19:26, Wideboy said:

It’s madness, surly you pay enough, you can do what you like?? 

The IKC here in Ireland are endorcing papers of bulldog pugs and labradores if they dont have the correct colour for the standard papers come back with not for breeding and not for export.

1 minute ago, eastcoast said:

Open to interpretation these days, even being predominantly white no longer seems to be a requirement. Doesn't stop them selling for £1000 +. 

I came from a time when we had to be a tad more breed specific,the first russel I bought was a swap for a ferret and 10 bob

23 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Was it any good? You only get what you pay for ?

It was my life,i spent 3 years hunting with her,ferreting around the Lancashire hedgerows,i was 9 and when a mate of my dads,from Preston and an avid ferreter saw me out with the russel and ferret he bought both off my dad without me knowing,i came home from school to an empty ferret hutch and russel kennel.Id laugh now but it still irks 51 years,2 months,4 days and 7 hours later.Then folk cannot believe what an arse I am at times.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Its a bit like lads calling a bedlington x fell a bedlington I suppose. 

A Fell was bred from Bedlingtons,Bedlingtons where bred from Fells,russels where white bodied and some wish to disguise their ignorance with drivel.Id like you to post one thing on here from experience,little chance of that, not your usual drivel.

19 minutes ago, morton said:

A Fell was bred from Bedlingtons,Bedlingtons where bred from Fells,russels where white bodied and some wish to disguise their ignorance with drivel.Id like you to post one thing on here from experience,little chance of that, not your usual drivel.

Go fcuk yourself you stinky ole piss stained fcukwit. 

• Haha 3
On 04/11/2020 at 00:52, Jrt90 said:

just wondering if i could breed my Russell bitch, shes four and very small about 9 inches at the shoulder. Just wondering if it would be a good idea given her size.

Russells don't usually have whelping problems,or not the ones I've seen.Bloke down the road has a  Russell bitch and it got out and mated with a Rotty/shepherd cross.I told him to get the pups aborted while he could but he's a fwit and let her have the litter which she spat out and raised without a problem.

4 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

Russells don't usually have whelping problems,or not the ones I've seen.Bloke down the road has a  Russell bitch and it got out and mated with a Rotty/shepherd cross.I told him to get the pups aborted while he could but he's a fwit and let her have the litter which she spat out and raised without a problem.

The bitch herself controls the size of the pups and once born it's then the pups grow bigger...

• Like 3