On 02/11/2020 at 19:00, lifelong cumbrian said:

Hi, been thinking about getting one of the above for my hw100, is there anything i need to be aware of please, thank you.

I would not even ask the question

JUST GET ONE

newer ones have a shit ir mind

if you were closer id lone you mine or at least take you out so you could use it

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 02/11/2020 at 19:00, lifelong cumbrian said:

Hi, been thinking about getting one of the above for my hw100, is there anything i need to be aware of please, thank you.

My  crosshair are too far from centre for me to be happy so I might be forced in to buying one of these  http://shop.drewslab.co.uk/accessories/708-zeroing-block-adjustable-weaver-rail.html

I'm not happy about that as it could have been made adjustable and priced accordingly. £800 pound scope all of a sudden cost 900 that twicw what I paid for the airgun lol..

• 3 weeks later...
On 08/12/2020 at 18:08, smithie said:

My  crosshair are too far from centre for me to be happy so I might be forced in to buying one of these  http://shop.drewslab.co.uk/accessories/708-zeroing-block-adjustable-weaver-rail.html

I'm not happy about that as it could have been made adjustable and priced accordingly. £800 pound scope all of a sudden cost 900 that twicw what I paid for the airgun lol..

I had similar issue, I just got cheap shims (think David sent me link) worked spot on.

Edited by BenBhoy
  • Like 1

I cut a slither of the card a sim card comes In. Its plastic and cut thin enough i managed to fit i  the side of the mount and the 2 shims that came with it are at the  back of the mount.

It put the crosshairs close enough to were I want them. Shot 1st rabbit last night with it 52 yds so it will do me..

• Like 3