6 minutes ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Some guy was in court and got f****d for doing it. Lost license propper f****d him over. 

Really a few year back I was jogging a dog out and the local copper was driving down the land he just put his hand up as we past each other and carried on I always use the same single track back lane never a buisy road lucky to come across a car on the whole jog out 

10 hours ago, the lamping ferreter said:

Really a few year back I was jogging a dog out and the local copper was driving down the land he just put his hand up as we past each other and carried on I always use the same single track back lane never a buisy road lucky to come across a car on the whole jog out 

Yea mate i remember it. He had loads of videos on Facebook or on his phone aswel and they banned him from keeping dogs and had him for running dog next to car. Anything they could throw at him they did. Wankers

Running a dog along side your motor is going to see you in court if a jobs worth of a copper see you and you lose license and dogs so really not worth it .you better getting a bike to exercise them as you never no who going to call police ,you could be using same bit of rd for yrs no prob until some nosey get make a call .

• Like 1
4 hours ago, sandymere said:

I run with mine 5 to 10 miles couple of times a week, like to make sure at least 1/2 is free running on beach, dunes etc. 

Keeps us all a bit fitter and great for cleaning feet etc the day after lamping. 

Fair play i can only run 6 yards 

• Haha 1
On 02/11/2020 at 12:14, Moocher71 said:

Running a dog along side your motor is going to see you in court if a jobs worth of a copper see you and you lose license and dogs so really not worth it .you better getting a bike to exercise them as you never no who going to call police ,you could be using same bit of rd for yrs no prob until some nosey get make a call .

But that takes effort

• Haha 1
On 03/11/2020 at 13:41, sandymere said:

I run with mine 5 to 10 miles couple of times a week, like to make sure at least 1/2 is free running on beach, dunes etc. 

Keeps us all a bit fitter and great for cleaning feet etc the day after lamping. 

Cleaning feet day after lamping what ever happened to bit a fairy liquid and water once back lol 

jogging next to car ok for tightening em up after summer but doesn’t do much for fitness best just  to run about together with other dog and get fit on the game your running by been out hunting it get fitter as that does and remember rest is just as important 

2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Cleaning feet day after lamping what ever happened to bit a fairy liquid and water once back lol 

jogging next to car ok for tightening em up after summer but doesn’t do much for fitness best just  to run about together with other dog and get fit on the game your running by been out hunting it get fitter as that does and remember rest is just as important 

Wash feet in salt water after lamping, rub down with an old towel then a light meal and on a warm bed but a gallop on the beach reaches part other washes don't ... its all about balance, seeing a galgo stretching out across the beach the morning after lamping  you can almost see the aches and niggles working there way out of the muscles. 

Lunch RunAfternoon Run

Edited by sandymere
8 hours ago, sandymere said:

Wash feet in salt water after lamping, rub down with an old towel then a light meal and on a warm bed but a gallop on the beach reaches part other washes don't ... its all about balance, seeing a galgo stretching out across the beach the morning after lamping  you can almost see the aches and niggles working there way out of the muscles. 

Lunch RunAfternoon Run

U ran in the sea 

• Haha 1