I Honestly Thought This Was A Joke!

7 minutes ago, SINDASOX said:

He likes a glass or two of homemade red wine as well.

I'd noticed that! Clearly syphoning it like a pikie after petrol! I thought; " Is thet wine, or Diesel?!  Fukking brilliant! 

Then; " Here, Igor. Get That down the fukking neck! "

Man's a fukking Legend! ?

He can be a bit advertisy. Seen him cooking up in a tandoor... bloody hell it looked brilliant but he kept referring to the tandoor makers and pushing it. So obviously he's getting something. Still, as said he can and does make a lot of top food and drinks a few jars while doing it.... Russian Keith Floyd ?

• 1 month later...

I once worked on a game farm years ago. As well as pheasants and partridge they also hatched and reared ostrich. If I remember rightly the young birds went off to be reared somewhere else, the game farm just did the first part. Every now and again we would go and help load em in a trailer at the big growing on farm. I think they were going of to slaughter but again they could of been going anywhere. You would put a sock over your hand and let em peck at it, then you roll the sock off your hand and over their head. The now hooded ostrich could then be pushed where you wanted it.....like up the ramp into the trailer. Anyway one day one of em went ape shit. Set off running and hit two large metal gates that were there, it lifted one up on its head then the weight being to much it dropped it, severing its head between the two gates. 

We then had the job of plucking and drawing it, and like in the video they look just like a big fck off chicken! Don't know what happened to it after that. 

Another day one kicked the boss in the stones, put him in hospital for weeks with a massive bollock hemorrhage