Well now

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it wasn't for the shoots then I would of given up on the terriers when the ban first came in...only real legal way to carry on. We all need each other... The enemy are the establishment and these f

Strange how many “dog men” rush to defend the shooting community, when BASC & the countryside alliance throw us under the bus at every given opportunity. In their last press release regarding hare

I wouldn't say so... He's probably sick to death of having his livelihood ruined by clowns disturbing his birds and riding roughshot over his ground..same as a shepard etc... Let's be honest, there's

Posted Images

I've spent 20 yrs trying to get farmers,and the pheasant shooting brigade to warm to lurcher,had many a funny look on the shoot days holding a bull whippet, they soon think different when thier ponced up 1500 pound gwp is refusing to crash threw an iced over pond to get a duck,and my lurcher in and back with it.i will say alot of farmers and shooters haven't got a clue about wildlife.and any good keeper was a poacher,who knows about stuff,got an eye for certain  things.ive been caught at night lamping,but I'm always on my own,polite,and have a chat if poss.these dinlos near me are 4 lads,nan,4 lamps,4 dogs,you can see,and hear them coming 4 mile away,got small wire snippers to cut fence cause thier dogs can't jump,and nans mobility scooter.them are the ones need sorting

4 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Good idea, the answer lies in the bottom of a bottle. I will be back on later, refreshed and much wiser. 

Now, just need to decide whether it's opening the post shoot port or pre lamping special brew....

Go 4 the spesh the dropped the abv on it now from 9.5 to 7.5 so its only like a shandy 

Nothings sacred

• Haha 1