3 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I agree about Joshua i could see Usyk beating both.....im just not sure he has the necessary strength to keep a charging bull type off....a snappy charging bull type like a Dubois or a Mike Tyson not a plodding charging bull like Chisora.

He might of been before your time but Michael Spinks was a fighter i really liked in a similar way....he chopped down the huge Gerry Cooney but got run over by the bull Tyson i could see Usyks stylistic match ups going similar.

i really think against Aj,Usyk  will deff come unstuck , ok Usyk can out box Aj, but i think Aj  would be  use his size/ power to beat him and ko him , he got good long power jar  lead of that, then knock him out, plus you find he come in good strong weight, to finish Usyk   mid round. ok we all know one good punch can stop ,  but i put me money on Aj for a win early rounds .

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Normally i like to listen to the pundit stuff after a big fight but that last night was sickly and embarrassing Bellew just mad an idiot of himself....it was a complete masterclass by Usyk how anyone

Whatever he does he beat Chisora clearly, Tony Bellew is embarrassing. 

It would be a good fight for Chisora ,not so good for Allen ,the lad is already on his way to being punchy ,I wouldn't want to see him getting beat up just  for my entertainment .

1 hour ago, bird said:

i really think against Aj,Usyk  will deff come unstuck , ok Usyk can out box Aj, but i think Aj  would be  use his size/ power to beat him and ko him , he got good long power jar  lead of that, then knock him out, plus you find he come in good strong weight, to finish Usyk   mid round. ok we all know one good punch can stop ,  but i put me money on Aj for a win early rounds .

Can't see him stopping a fighter of usyk's calibre, he too good to get into a fight with AJ, late on maybe.

Usyk is a top pound 4 pound fighter for a reason, boxes clever and puts them where he wants them 

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Chisora might not be an elite heavyweight but hes still to good to be in the same ring as that punch drunk joker

Not at all, he's better than Allen but the man's got a great chin and his style would make for a bruiser with Chisora. 

1 hour ago, downsouth said:

Chisora might not be an elite heavyweight but hes still to good to be in the same ring as that punch drunk joker

Not sure id word it as harsh as that ?....but totally agree in principle it would be a complete mismatch.

16 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Not sure id word it as harsh as that ?....but totally agree in principle it would be a complete mismatch.

He fought Whyte and that was not a mismatch. 

Allen is very limited but he's very tough and their styles would gel. 

Edited by Greb147
22 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

He fought Whyte and that was not a mismatch. 

Allen is very limited but he's very tough and their styles would gel. 

Whyte is a vastly improved fighter since then and Allen isnt.

Boxing is about levels and likeable lad as he is he,s not even second tier.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whyte is a vastly improved fighter since then and Allen isnt.

Boxing is about levels and likeable lad as he is he,s not even second tier.

Has he really, Whyte was still having  problems with Chisora second time around up until the knockout. 

Of course it's about levels but Chisora is only a gatekeeper himself, he would have too much for Allen but it's the kind of fight that makes Chisora stand out and the kind of fight he revels in. 

Edited by Greb147
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Has he really, Whyte was still having  problems with Chisora second time around up until the knockout. 

Of course it's about levels but Chisora is only a gatekeeper himself, he would have too much for Allen but it's the kind of fight that makes Chisora stand out and the kind of fight he revels in. 

Whyte had never fought at world level when he boxed Dave Allen,barring Joshua he had fought nobody.....he has fought at world level since so yes of course he has improved.

And i agree Chisora/Allen is a pointless fight. 

35 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Whyte had never fought at world level when he boxed Dave Allen,barring Joshua he had fought nobody.....he has fought at world level since so yes of course he has improved.

And i agree Chisora/Allen is a pointless fight. 

Whyte fought Chisora only two fighters after defeating Allen, about 5 months later. 

Chisora did enough to win the first fight if you ask me, fast forward to the rematch and Chisora was still giving Whyte problems until he landed that late left hook, you would hardly say Whyte had improved that much. 

I agree it's a nothing fight but the thing is Chisora doesn't really deserve to be in big fights let's be honest, he's a gatekeeper at best. 

It would be a slug fest against two plodding puddings. 

Edited by Greb147