Disgusted!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great laugh guys ? Now if I may....alls looking good with the rifle. I tested it yesterday and its impressive to say the least. Just  need a fox to blood it proper. It seems to like t

I was actually being funny when I said ".308 is a bit overkill" ? I only have .22lr, .17HMR and the .308 win, Each serves its purpose, the .22 just bounce off, the .17 ya need to shoot em up the

As you all know I am very impressed with my cz457 22. So much so I got one in 17hmr just last night. As it was dark I was unable to bore sight it last night but I was very conscious about  the barrel

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sausagedog said:

Edger brothers lost it. They've gone down hill!

I got a 457 in 22 and love it so much I traded my 452 in 17hmr for a new 457 in 17hmr only it had issues!

BUT what a pity the agency had to go to the bloody Sportsman.........................................................?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, philpot said:

BUT what a pity the agency had to go to the bloody Sportsman.........................................................?

Hear a lot of people say similar about sportsman Phil, can't say I've ever bought from there, but what's the general feedback on them?

17 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Hear a lot of people say similar about sportsman Phil, can't say I've ever bought from there, but what's the general feedback on them?

We actually have RFD's here who will not deal with them and when you phone for some information you get total bullshit or complete lies as I have found on several occassions. 

8 minutes ago, scarecrow243 said:

i have never had any problem dealing with the sportsman gun centre with anything i have bought   ps they cant control cz  or any other maker's products but they should help you out

Pleased you have had good dealing with them...................................................If we waited long enough, I knew someone must have ?

Phil

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

Edger brothers lost it. They've gone down hill!

I got a 457 in 22 and love it so much I traded my 452 in 17hmr for a new 457 in 17hmr only it had issues!

Edgar Bros were (are) a funny lot but I generally found them helpful.   I have had mixed dealings with SGC from terrible to excellent!

My real concern here is CZ, I am a big fan and have several of their rimfires, I hope they don't start going downhill quality wise!

:thumbs:

• Like 1