Dytkos cottage

Just now, WILF said:

Looks absolutely amazing mate, bloody good show ?

Thanks mate...

I do the graft and she takes the credit for all the finishing...?

I've 3 sets of cousins (all brothers and sisters) are down with their families starting on Wednesday, so will test out it all works...

Got an issue with the oven so in Howdens tomorrow to kick off lol

The balustrade wires have been doing a tour of Devon on a DPD van since Tuesday, next day delivery until it got to DPD...another kick off tomorrow... 

I'm not stressed anymore....past it...lol

• Like 2

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been grating hard to get this cottage ready for end of the year..  More concerned with getting @Dytkos in next year...should be ready for you mate!! Lol   Kitchen going in next we

So the test run starts on Wednesday, I've 3 weeks of family coming, its not 100% finished but finishings now... they'll live with the few snags before it goes to the public in September.... 11 months.

So we've had a good first couple of months, put it on with Unique holiday Stays and the Mrs is running an instagram page which has started to grow quite well.. Trying to finsh the 2nd one for Chr

Posted Images

10 hours ago, dytkos said:

I'll knock a few nails in the beams to hang the dog leads on mate, save you a job.

Cheers, D.

Cheers mate...your a real friend 

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, TOMO said:

looks beautiful mate....loving that open plan and view through those doors...real nice mate

Cheers Tomo...

Its a cracking view mate, see a lot of fallow in the fields over the other side of the valley...its taken so long as I've spent half the time with binoculars stuck to my face...lol

1 hour ago, Arry said:

Great job Kev as said that is some view. Real craftsmanship lacking in all the new build I see these days.

Well Done mate.

Cheers Arry

Thanks Arry,

• Like 1

Havent been following this topic and cant be arsed to start at the beginning whats the sp here is it to be sold on ? lived in ? second home type thing ?.....looks a lovely little gaff,smashing views across the way there as well :thumbs: