Decent bitch for lamping

Right lads getting abit peckish. I’m after a bitch I can take lamping...

Driving license preferred but not essential.

she must be keen on but don’t want teeth. Nearly severed the main vein last one.

she needs to be clean inside the clothes but don’t mind abit of a farm girl. Jodhpurs, heavy upstairs kind of girl. Just enough shake on’t rear end, we don’t mind. 

just a nice lass can take dogs out with. Slip the roger on her couple of times a week that would be grand. 

must be discreet as got lady at home and she frowns upon this kind of thing. Let me know lads. Not true what they say about you lot Yano. Good bunch of lads!

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

1 hour ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

she must be keen on but don’t want teeth. Nearly severed the main vein last one.

she needs to be clean inside the clothes but don’t mind abit of a farm girl. Jodhpurs, heavy upstairs kind of girl. Just enough shake on’t rear end, we don’t mind. 

just a nice lass can take dogs out with. Slip the roger on her couple of times a week that would be grand. 

must be discreet as got lady at home and she frowns upon this kind of thing. Let me know lads. Not true what they say about you lot Yano. Good bunch of lads!

Our Robert could do wi gerrin out 

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

If you do find one....ask if she’s got a sister,  for mi mate ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
6 hours ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Well lads my inbox has been going mental. Thanks for gettin word out. Got one on trial next week. She’s from good stock so hopefully she make the grade. 

atb ?

Atb wi the bitch mate mek sure not 2 gi her 2 much to start off with 2 or 3 goes then call it a night your know when she had enough 

Then again if ya lucky she might need holding back 

• Haha 3
6 hours ago, Who let the dogs out! said:

Well lads my inbox has been going mental. Thanks for gettin word out. Got one on trial next week. She’s from good stock so hopefully she make the grade. 

atb ?

Remember what the THL massive say.... always watch the parents at it then you know what you’re going to get ?

• Haha 1