I'm In Fukking Tears Here! LMFAO!

11 minutes ago, Ken's Deputy said:

Just imagine it's any pair of kuntz off here you fancy! ?I can't fukking Breath for laughing!!!

lol ...it is funny when he falls over....and how angry he got.....he should have kept his cool....

to be honest though...when he passes the bike rider.....theres a masive space between the parked cars the cyclist could have pulled in to as a curtysy ....

20 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I quite like the fact he’s still flying about in 4O5 estate 

“put your seat belt on!“

”Put your f***ing mouth shut! “
?????

good engin that 1.9 diesel ..

• Like 3

?????   the bit a 3.00. ........ Do you do this as a f***ing hobby.?  And when they are having it out on the junction,   the bloke in the car sounded like the Verger in Dad's Army.  "The reverend will hear of this". ????

Edited by Meece
  • Haha 1

Any pair of cuntz off hear you fancy.....f****n funny that is...I haven’t laughed that hard for ages,lungs turned inside out,sort of what I’d get for chasing one of them feckin cyclists,out of breath and a face plant...f****n priceless cheers for that?

• Haha 1

The trouble is that you never know who the other  bloke is.  A bloke was out in a kit car that he built and it broke down.  A transit pulled up with four bruv lads in it. The proceeded to take the piss out of him and started to get physical.  Big mistake the bloke was black belt x Dan something and he gave all four of them a right hiding.  They managed to crawl back into the transit and slope off with their tail between their legs. A bit of life experience there.  Perhaps they'll  drive on by.  You never know Next time it could be Ronnie Pickering.

Edited by Meece
20 minutes ago, Meece said:

The trouble is that you never know who the other  bloke is.  A bloke was out in a kit car that he built and it broke down.  A transit pulled up with four bruv lads in it. The proceeded to take the piss out of him and started to get physical.  Big mistake the bloke was black belt x Dan something and he gave all four of them a right hiding.  They managed to crawl back into the transit and slope off with their tail between their legs. A bit of life experience there.  Perhaps they'll  drive on by.  You never know Next time it could be Ronnie Pickering.

Cue the "who" jokes..... 

• Haha 1