Corbyn Suspended !

When I read the headline, I had the forlorn hope that he had been found guilty of treason and suspended by his scrawny neck !

But no, he's only been suspended from the Labour Party !

At least we'll have the fun of seeing his acolytes gnashing their teeth, wailing and renting their garments, in righteous indignation at finding out their Messiah is nothing more than an anti Semitic little shit weasel !

Cheers.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

He is not only anti semetic he is blatantly ,n your fukin face anti white European ,all the BLM ,black power ,equality ,diversity rhetoric ,that the woke wankers spout is just recycled Marxist shit that this traitorous ,rabble rousing western civilisation hating piece of menstral waste nd his ilk have come out with for more than  century .I am not fond of him .

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 10
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

He is not only anti semetic he is blatantly ,n your fukin face anti white European ,all the BLM ,black power ,equality ,diversity rhetoric ,that the woke wankers spout is just recycled Marxist shit that this traitorous ,rabble rousing western civilisation hating piece of menstral waste nd his ilk have come out with for more than  century .I am not fond of him .

Have you assumed my identity? !! 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Astanley said:

No time for fence sitters mate , let’s hear what you really think of him ....?

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, chartpolski said:

When I read the headline, I had the forlorn hope that he had been found guilty of treason and suspended by his scrawny neck !

But no, he's only been suspended from the Labour Party !

At least we'll have the fun of seeing his acolytes gnashing their teeth, wailing and renting their garments, in righteous indignation at finding out their Messiah is nothing more than an anti Semitic little shit weasel !

Cheers.

That's a shame. He was honest. An idiot but an honest idiot. He was the only reason that Labour were unsuccessful in the last election. Now his devotees who have learned not to be so honest will be more successful. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He wasn't honest when he denied laying a wreath at a terrorists grave. He even kept denying it when photos emerged of him doing it !

He wasn't honest when he voted against the EU on every vote in over 30 years, but tried to force a second referendum simply because he hates the Torys, never mind that the people had won a democratic vote.

He wasn't honest when he defended the Russians when they poisoned that father and daughter.

He is a traitor who supports the IRA, Hamas, Hezbullah and anyone who has, or would do us harm.

Yes, he's an idiot, but a very dangerous, traitorous idiot.

Cheers.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3
18 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

He wasn't honest when he denied laying a wreath at a terrorists grave. He even kept denying it when photos emerged of him doing it !

He wasn't honest when he voted against the EU on every vote in over 30 years, but tried to force a second referendum simply because he hates the Torys, never mind that the people had won a democratic vote.

He wasn't honest when he defended the Russians when they poisoned that father and daughter.

He is a traitor who supports the IRA, Hamas, Hezbullah and anyone who has, or would do us harm.

Yes, he's an idiot, but a very dangerous, traitorous idiot.

Cheers.

I agree 100%. My use of the word "honest" has been misinterpreted. The point that I was trying to make is that he did not feel the need to disguise his extreme left politics too much, and his plans for the UK if he was to become PM. That's why I "liked" him as even many born and bred Labour voters could not bring themselves to vote for him. Much to the disgust and astonishment of the middle class working class heroes who are now regrouping and rethinking ways of implementing their dreams.

Edited by eastcoast
  • Like 3