Goodnature traps

20 hours ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

16g threaded CO2 cannisters are a quid each on amazon.

I would be very interested to know what makes GoodNature's so special that they mark them at 5.

at a quid each ..its got to be worth a punt ....even if its just to have a look at the canisters side by side...and make a judgement call

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but, that just cracked me up! Prospect of anyone spotting the set up. " Hullo. I wonder what that orange thing stuck to that tree could be? I'll have a closer look ..... Oh, jesus fukking c

There are some impressive videos showing how effective it can be on grey squirrels. I can't imagine it being so deadly on rats. They'd cotton-on eventually and avoid it.

Better off just letting fox's etc take them away. Once they find the first couple, they be back on a regular basis. There is a counter for the trap, so's you can see how many times the trap was fired.

18 hours ago, TheRatMan said:

I've used these on quite a few occasions. Ideal in loft spaces but I have had squirrels get an edge and gnaw through the top of one goodnature and get to the lure that way.  Something to bare in mind mate. Stick to the fenns I'd say 

No arguing with that. BodyGrips also very good for sqizzers.

A gentleman on a training course where a sales rep was singing their praise said it is all in the name good nature because that is all they are good for because they catch nothing his experience.

When you face the very real challenge of neophobia with rats why would this device be any different.

In respect to squirrels fen traps in boxes or magnum traps do it every time and a lot cheaper.