Goodnature traps

1 hour ago, Welsh_red said:

Little catch basket underneath i was thinking 

Better off just letting fox's etc take them away. Once they find the first couple, they be back on a regular basis. There is a counter for the trap, so's you can see how many times the trap was fired. 

• Like 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry but, that just cracked me up! Prospect of anyone spotting the set up. " Hullo. I wonder what that orange thing stuck to that tree could be? I'll have a closer look ..... Oh, jesus fukking c

There are some impressive videos showing how effective it can be on grey squirrels. I can't imagine it being so deadly on rats. They'd cotton-on eventually and avoid it.

Better off just letting fox's etc take them away. Once they find the first couple, they be back on a regular basis. There is a counter for the trap, so's you can see how many times the trap was fired.

I highly recommended them for squirrel control ?

I have 5 in a wood that has a lot of electrical wires running through it. Squirrels were causing hundreds of pounds of damage to the cables and since we placed them in the wood the damage has more a less stopped ? I service them on a regular basis and reposition them once a month ? atb

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, CO CHISE said:

I highly recommended them for squirrel control ?

I have 5 in a wood that has a lot of electrical wires running through it. Squirrels were causing hundreds of pounds of damage to the cables and since we placed them in the wood the damage has more a less stopped ? I service them on a regular basis and reposition them once a month ? atb

Out of interest how do you seevice them ?

2 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

5er on fourteenacre and says up to 6 months use out of it  . Not sure how they cam claim 6 months , depends on amount of catches

Maybe it slowly looses gass once fitted, if not being triggered. 

5er is very good to be fair

16 minutes ago, EDDIE B said:

Maybe it slowly looses gass once fitted, if not being triggered. 

5er is very good to be fair

It says

the A24 Trap must only be used with Goodnature gas canisters because they have a silicon based sealant and other canisters will damage the product.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, CO CHISE said:

What I meant by servicing them was just changing/topping the lures and co2 canisters and repositioning them on a monthly contract ?

have you disguised them mate...box round them or some folyage ....moss/grass ??

2 minutes ago, LuckOrJudgement said:

16g threaded CO2 cannisters are a quid each on amazon.

I would be very interested to know what makes GoodNature's so special that they mark them at 5.

From Fourteenacre

Please note: the A24 Trap must only be used with Goodnature gas canisters because they have a silicon based sealant and other canisters will damage the product

Hmm. So is the sealant combined with the co2 gas itself, or do they mean that the threads have a silicon seal on them?

3 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

From Fourteenacre

Please note: the A24 Trap must only be used with Goodnature gas canisters because they have a silicon based sealant and other canisters will damage the product