Wrapping up

32 minutes ago, Lamper121 said:

Shame you have to pack it in mate, all the best rehoming them. Maybe one day you can start up again. 

I've mulled it over long and hard but it's a case of not much spare time and too many hobbies. Also it looks like something is about to come off that will mean I have even less spare time. Spread to thinly and not doing these animals justice. Having a gun sat in a cabinet doesnt matter having a ferret sat in a run just isn't right IMO. I am just trying to give them the homes they deserve. Looking like the 2 hobs have proper homes now so be nice to see how they get on. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shame you packing up but like you say you have your reasons ,I not going to get any more ferrets once my old jill and hob gone that's it as no rabbits local .i still keep my lurchers for lamping and daytime but just not worth going out ferreting and asnt been for few yr now .hope they all find good homes ?

• Thanks 1
On 01/11/2020 at 11:36, ryaldinhio said:

I've mulled it over long and hard but it's a case of not much spare time and too many hobbies. Also it looks like something is about to come off that will mean I have even less spare time. Spread to thinly and not doing these animals justice. Having a gun sat in a cabinet doesnt matter having a ferret sat in a run just isn't right IMO. I am just trying to give them the homes they deserve. Looking like the 2 hobs have proper homes now so be nice to see how they get on. 

Its nice when a keen hunter  can look at the big picture and place importants to their charges welfare  even if it means a parting of ways ,all the best sir. I hope life is kind & fruitful to you . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1