The witches

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Success breeds contempt. The Western world is the model of success. Perfect, no, but all other societies have not and cannot compare to it which is obvious. The only thing standing between a world wit

I don’t know about anyone else but all this shit going on recently is making me and every other white person I know pretty much, more and more racist  I’m just f##king sick of it all, does my hea

I have to admit im just a street kid i dont have the academic capacity to absorb page after page of the written word,my learnings in life have come from 40 odd years using my eyes and ears and so like

Posted Images

It is promoted by the radical left and is a fundamental part of the plan to make European people distance themselves from and eventually hate their own race.....with the goal being that ultimately Europeans wont care when other races come to invade their lands from afar.

35 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Why does it upset you out of interest? Genuine question 

A very pertinent question that SC. 

For me, it's not that it upsets or bothers me that much at all really. Just sick of it all being on the tv, and in practically every piece of news I watch.

Yep, I know, change channel or switch tv off lol ?

48 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

For the same reason it would upset any other indigenous race of people to have their own racial consciousness constantly beaten out of them......its only the white race that is up for grabs remember.... so being a minority race should we just keep quiet and accept it ? 

• Like 3
54 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Just curious to see why they feel the need to change a white actor for a black one! Genuine answer

If there's no specific race set for a certain character then it's a free market I guess. 

1 hour ago, SheepChaser said:

Because it’s all just so over the top, I grew up with some black mates and a very good mate was Chinese 

i didn’t see much racism at all, the odd name calling but no more than a fat kid or ginger or a kid with say a hair lip or something would get so I just don’t understand it they all get the same education etc we get in this country 

it’s also things like for example, I was watching that program “hyperthetical” the other week two teams on it one was white with that rob bekket bloke on, the other two both black with that nish kumar bloke

at the end the team with nish won and he shouted out ha take that whiteys and they all just laughed

now what do you think would of happened if it was the other way round !!

• Like 2