Nitesite gone under

Oh dear ,not surprising though ,Pard outproduced them and when lockdown shooting ban came in their market shrivelled up.

I couldn't get on with the "heads up" display and with a Pard my brain says your just looking through a scope. 

Shame but many more will go under before this coronavirus finishes .

8 hours ago, si brown said:

You can get rid of your niteshite voodoo doll now Mitch?

Didn’t believe it would work . Just daystate to go now , few of my enemies  should look out  in the future now  , don’t go up setting me .

??

• Haha 7

Good job I have three units then, keep me going for a while.  Bad news when any shooting related company closes down as with york guns but in the case of Nitesite,  they produced a thermal but at a hefty price which was never going to take off.  As said, Pard took the market and even the mighty Pulsar were left in their wake.

Phil

• Like 2
19 hours ago, philpot said:

Good job I have three units then, keep me going for a while.  Bad news when any shooting related company closes down as with york guns but in the case of Nitesite,  they produced a thermal but at a hefty price which was never going to take off.  As said, Pard took the market and even the mighty Pulsar were left in their wake.

Phil

Yes it is bad news when shooting related companies close , but with niteshite they deserved to go , they tried to take some other nv builders to court , saying they own the patent but the judge said nv builds of this design were around before they started . Through the years they kept with same old shit design . 
I definitely will not lose sleep , good riddance I say 

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Some bloke called Dave making them years before for a lot less.

Only difference Dave,s didn't come in a foam filled 5 quid box.

Bit like trump telling texans he,s stopped coronavirus a plain load of ??

What`s shit is that there are idiots on every sodding forum that will start spouting political crap at every opportunity no matter what the subject, I expect it from the press but the whole f***ing internet is full of it

19 hours ago, neil82 said:

What`s shit is that there are idiots on every sodding forum that will start spouting political crap at every opportunity no matter what the subject, I expect it from the press but the whole f***ing internet is full of it

What are you on about , must of posted this by mistake ?