Plastic storage containers

Ok chaps am after some eighty to 100 litre plastic storage crates with lids for my belongings, have had a quick google and there are loads of company’s offering a variety of deals, but it’s always nice to hear from folks own personal experiences, so has any one used any of these firms  if so how was delivery time and build quality, cheers if anyone can help ?

5 hours ago, Ken's Deputy said:

I found " Home-To-House ", on ebay, very good. I've bought a fair few various plastic boxes and his is by far the best I've found.

The long winter hours must just fly by............

Cheers, D.

• Haha 6

Have you a problem with me? Or, is there another reason for such completely banal comments on my posts?

The guy asked about RUB's. I mentioned one I'd found of good quality. You went to the trouble to make an inane comment.

Forgive me if I'm mistaken, have missed a joke. Only, this isn't the first time, is it?

11 minutes ago, sid g said:

dont try n turn it round onto me ------               

Bit of banter that's all, sorry if I've offended you, wasn't intended.

Typed 3 replies deleted them all, gotta be careful not to upset people

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

If they don’t need to seal airtight then moving crates with lids are the way forward.

They are pretty much indestructible and they stack perfectly.

They do 3 main sizes, standard document, IT crate and 1m long crate.

Standard document are the best for getting a lot of gear in a small space and are much easier and quicker to get through door openings.

You can pick them up fairly cheap on eBay now.

Forget those cheaper white plastic boxes that seal, they can’t take the weight and go brittle.

So, have a look at Arrys link, they are the ones you want then find them on the eBay mate?

Edited to add: It’s the LC3B on Arrys link is the one to go for, dimensions will be listed on the link if you need to know that stuff.

Edited by WILF