Belgian malinos or Dutch herding xs

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mali damn x coursing type dog Didnt have a great deal of pace. Chipped his tibia cress possibly damaged his Crucis ligament went to a pet home. I wouldn't have another bred that way.

Mail/bull/grey 12 week old... dam, 1st X mali/grey sire, 3/4 bull/grey  

I think theres about 1/4 in mine and you can tell because of her temperament. She has got a good guarding instinct about her. Just coming out of her shell, really just a pup still at about 18 months o

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Chunky11 said:

I have one here he is out of a malxgsd & his sire is a bed/grey X grew. Not the best but a good dog to have around.

Got any pictures mate what makes him not the best what’s your main type of hunting 

46 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Yes mate 

I’m a long way off from breeding any replacements mate I like my beddy cross types as they are but had a little curiosity to straight Mali or Dutch herder as one day I’d like to own a pure one but as I’m a running dog man I was very curious to hear if they actually offer anything to Lurchers as on paper they seem perfect base blood but reality sounds different to what I was expecting tbh 

19 minutes ago, poxon said:

I’m a long way off from breeding any replacements mate I like my beddy cross types as they are but had a little curiosity to straight Mali or Dutch herder as one day I’d like to own a pure one but as I’m a running dog man I was very curious to hear if they actually offer anything to Lurchers as on paper they seem perfect base blood but reality sounds different to what I was expecting tbh 

Not a cross you hear or see of maybe reason for it ? , run beddy greyhound myself this x suit me will be putting same way bred dog back to her mate 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Not a cross you hear or see of maybe reason for it ? , run beddy greyhound myself this x suit me will be putting same way bred dog back to her mate 

Your probably right tank if they were producing more people would run them. Good man same as me mate beddy greyhound an there xs seem to suit me to the ground 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, poxon said:

Got any pictures mate what makes him not the best what’s your main type of hunting 

He hates fox & is very good on them but never puts much effort into other game. This is probably down to his father being a good rabbit dog. I will try to find a picture of him.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, poxon said:

Your probably right tank if they were producing more people would run them. Good man same as me mate beddy greyhound an there xs seem to suit me to the ground 

Same as poxon the bedy grey good juckel if you get right kind .dont think I have different x now .they can be head strong at times .

i be taken a litter out my first x in spring back to a first x bedy grey as I need another now my old dog 11 and retired ..shame they get old. Atb mooch