oil tanker hijacked of the off Isle of Wight

27 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Do we know yet if these 7 half starved half witted negros were armed, 6 helicopters full to the brim of heavily armed special forces, I reckon our very own Ken could have swam out with 1 of his knives clenched between his teeth and sorted it out equally as quick, or was he still busy sizing up hamilton for his pine suit

Ken can’t serve with them anymore mate as you require a full compliment of fingers to abseil down .

their Loss imho 

• Haha 6

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Should have just f****d them overboard and called it in as a false alarm ! 

That's feck all .. I swam to the bottom of the deep end to retrieve the rubber brick and woke up being given mouth to mouth from Mr Jones the PE teacher 

They are being processed now. Did the SBS treat you roughly, we need to know so we can hound them years later. It's your "human rights" you know ! Where would you like to live in your rent f

Posted Images

They are being processed now.

Did the SBS treat you roughly, we need to know so we can hound them years later. It's your "human rights" you know !

Where would you like to live in your rent free council house.

How many of your relatives will be joining you  so your  benefits can be worked out.

What mobile 'phone would you like, to keep in touch with your social worker.

Is normal food ok, or should we make sure it's halal ?

That'll teach the terrorist, hijacking, stowaways to mess with us !!

Cheers.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
12 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you like that sort of thing king then there are a few good books about the Poole lads knocking around that are very good . 

first into action is a good read , lacks the whole Rambo ego of the Hereford types and shows the cold hard grind that is the reality of the jobs . 

some of the stuff mentioned like the training in the lochs in Scotland makes you f***ing cold just reading it ..some job 

I listened to that podcast last night.he was talking about the training in the lochs in scotland.were the submarine would drop a few 100 ft once it hit fresh water.and 4 of them being in a small box hatch type thing for nearly 30mins full of water clostrophobic by feck..

25 minutes ago, king said:

I listened to that podcast last night.he was talking about the training in the lochs in scotland.were the submarine would drop a few 100 ft once it hit fresh water.and 4 of them being in a small box hatch type thing for nearly 30mins full of water clostrophobic by feck..

Mate, give the books a look. Stiffy put me on to falconers book a few years ago and as someone who doesn’t read at all really It speaks volumes for how good a read it is. None of the death or glory shit that is stereotypical of SF legend. Just incredibly capable humans operating in what is to me the coolest environment. The book thoroughly covers the subject matter.

A less demanding read is black water. Smaller book and chaptered nicely. Back in the day these lads were as James Bond as it gets. They both talk about tours with the intelligence services and Cold War ops etc. In addition the Falklands, maritime counter terrorism like taking oil rigs, nuclear submarine insertion, the QEII bomb scare etc.

55473806-5A6B-4AA6-8D3F-348F05E3E2D2.jpeg

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, give the books a look. Stiffy put me on to falconers book a few years ago and as someone who doesn’t read at all really It speaks volumes for how good a read it is. None of the death or glory shit that is stereotypical of SF legend. Just incredibly capable humans operating in what is to me the coolest environment. The book thoroughly covers the subject matter.

A less demanding read is black water. Smaller book and chartered nicely. Back in the day these lads were as James Bond as it gets. They both talk about tours with the intelligence services and Cold War ops etc.

55473806-5A6B-4AA6-8D3F-348F05E3E2D2.jpeg

Thanks for that mate.i will get that black water book aswell.the clocks gone back it's a good time to read a few books ? 

It's some job them lads do falconer was saying last night they would train for an hour in the morning then at the end. climb up a 30ft rope only using hands then back down another rope and repeat 8 times.crazy fitness..

2 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Ken can’t serve with them anymore mate as you require a full compliment of fingers to abseil down .

their Loss imho 

I’m going write a book about my full frontal assault on the climbing wall at Para Engineering HQ ! 

• Haha 1

ive read chris ryans book ...the one that got away....that was intresting ...the distance he walked to get away think it was 200 mile in 9 days...lost a shit load of weight alot of it water cos he never got a drink....

im sure it was him that critasized the leader of there troop ...for them actually doing the op in the first place...im sure i recall one of the other troop comanders refusing the op...

16 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

If you like that sort of thing king then there are a few good books about the Poole lads knocking around that are very good . 

first into action is a good read , lacks the whole Rambo ego of the Hereford types and shows the cold hard grind that is the reality of the jobs . 

some of the stuff mentioned like the training in the lochs in Scotland makes you f***ing cold just reading it ..some job 

Have you read rusty firmans book mate, he was a carlisle lad was from morton originally then lived in harraby am sure he went to harraby sec. A fancy giving it a read to be honest, read on a youtube comment that he wrote that the embassy siege had 3 carlisle lads on the team.

• Like 1