Small and Mighty

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bigish terrier small lurcher lol

A tad under 23". Beddy/Grey x Deer/Grey-Whippet/Grey. Had her put down at 15 year old a while back A decent bitch at most things. Cheers.    

21tts, had a good long working life.  Very versitile dog caught all sorts with him. Always seemed to punch above his weight..  Don't get me wrong little dogs have there limitations compared

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Lol. Good shout. A lot of non peds a bit big and sight hounds for my purpose maybe.

I hate to say it but LM might be right.

But i'm trying to avoid beddy x.

Nowt wrong with beddy x but it’s harder to find the the right beddy that it will ever be to find the right grey or whippet ?

She has. She's 22", leggy and fast. Very obedient, but has a hard feral side. Zero fear of livestock and a very head on approach. I use her as a catch dog and she catches both ewes and lambs very well and with no messing about, she just hits the ewes like a train in the neck / shoulder, and grabs lambs like a soft mouthed lurcher lol. Jumps well, and will chase and catch other game  on command and has had a few bits and bobs. 

33 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

20’’ doing well, smashing through hedges and doing well on the steep hill sides , the kind of bitch the just see’s what she’s running at the min , my kind of running dog 

096C00DC-5E7B-4F3F-8ECF-C5C9ACE2B83C.jpeg

DF59FBB7-55AA-403E-AF6B-8667E98CAF09.jpeg

D9268E5F-C4B9-4556-8C30-8F74BE23D216.jpeg

Thats a cracking little dog

• Like 3