2008 Flying Season

jasper65

I would LOVE to put an order in for a Finnish Gos, anybody got any suggestions where I would be best to go and the advisable sex to go for....PM's welcome. Strictly for HUNTING not playing with.

I am planning right now to fly 2 Harris Hawks, a male and a female, not in a cast, seperately but together. REALLY got the bug now!!

i would try my good friend gary almedia from cambridgeshire, and as for sex depends on what quarry you have available to hunt.

chris.

ps. me myself i'm sticking to what i have got.

You should mention me to your good friend Gary Almeida Chaos! we go back a long way and pretty good friends. I'll mention you to him next time I speak to him on the blower! He's having a chick to Imprint from my big female this year for some new blood! aswell as some Merlins....

Jasper

Is anyone planning on taking up a new birds this season or sticking with the birds they already have :hmm:. whatever your plans! what will you be flying?

ATB

Jasper

i willl be flying a male goss mate next season carnt wait :gunsmilie:

he did mention last year he was thinking of getting some merlins, when you ask him about me say its chris from coventry he'll know exactly who your on about then lol theres only one like me, he said he has always regarded me as a mate and not a punter, seems i have known him and judith for 20 years now, i have always wondered who you was tony lol and now you know gary i'll give him a call to see who you are lol.

all the best chris.

Hello Chris

I spoke to Garth the other evening about the fourth coming breeding season and he mentioned he's known you for a good few years :thumbs:. He's a good gennuine lad Gary and straight as they come! there's alot of breeders and falconers who will come out with all sorts of crap to either sell a bird or how wonderful their birds are in the field and 99.9% of the time its untrue, with Gary you get what he says it is....

ATB

Jasper

i would try my good friend gary almedia from cambridgeshire, and as for sex depends on what quarry you have available to hunt.

chris.

ps. me myself i'm sticking to what i have got.

You should mention me to your good friend Gary Almeida Chaos! we go back a long way and pretty good friends. I'll mention you to him next time I speak to him on the blower! He's having a chick to Imprint from my big female this year for some new blood! aswell as some Merlins....

Jasper

, seems i have known him and judith for 20 years now,

Hi Chris, So you knew Gary well when he was back in Moggerhanger/Beds then? I first met him when i was 13. I had an 8wk old Kez from him! Mind you that was some 17yrs ago now! He's a great bloke. He took me out hunting (my first time hunting) with his FHH, it was a brilliant day i'll never forget it!

Shamo, you could also try Jasper! He has some lovely birds & good sized birds at that! I almost had a deal on one of his young 07 Red Crows last year (She was a big girl). But unfortunately due to finances at the time had to pull out! Tony is a top bloke & true to his word. This man has probably forgotten more in his life than most falconers will learn!!!

All the best for 2008!