Clearing land to CF

After some collective knowledge/experience 

I currently have hmr, had Fac for 12 months. For whatever reasons I want to add a CF rifle onto my ticket for dedicated nv fox. 

The only land on my closed ticket is where I work & to be honest, at least for now, that's only where I want to shoot. I have a longterm plan for our land, it's not shooting just to shoot foxes, its part of a management plan for the land that is solely down to myself. I know this land inside out, at least 6 days a week I cover every acre. 

As it stands the land is only cleared for rimfire. In my opinion there are plenty of areas that can accommodate the calibre im planning to apply for (.204) 

Basically asking how likely you think I am at getting what I'm hoping for? I'm not looking for open ticket, no desire to shoot other locations, just my own patch. 

Diolch.

I wouldn't get hung up about the land being cleared, that is nothing of a job for them to do. Lancashire will actually clear it whilst you are on the phone to them whilst looking at a map. If you have good reason to have c/f you will get it and you have good reason so i cannot see any problem. Excellent choice of calibre for fox by the way. 

• Like 4