Tories showing their true colours.

so the footballers could easily pay for the kids meals so yet again we have fixed the problem on our little forum.this information should be sent the the government who could get this solution up and running.or take the money that the mp,s get for meals and drinks and put that towards the problem.could even get rid of  the house of lords and save enough to make a big difference.or could sack half of the mp,s in this country as how on earth do we need so many.or could kick out all of the illegal immigrants that would save plenty.the answer is to replace the useless fecks in charge and get someone to do the job who can add up to more than 10.the waste is fecking horrendous yet every year we pay more tax to cover up all their  fecking mistakes.

• Like 4

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't want to get into any rows about it ,but I agree with the Tories on this .

It’s very easy to get all het up at the thought of snotty nosed kids with Tin ribs opening coal at Xmas .    how many of the mams and dads were fuming at not being out at bank holiday ?  h

Right lads, I have been reading various posts on my old town page about this today and plenty of comments like above. I’ll say here what I said to someone today.....every single person in the UK

Posted Images

On 26/10/2020 at 14:03, keepdiggin said:

It's like a man with 10 chocolate bars telling the man who only has one to donate it to charity 

Absolutely right....which young black man is campaigning for free meals for pensioners this week ?.....free brekkers ? free lunch ?.....you know,the pensioners that built the Britain todays young black men prosper from....pensioners who paid taxes for decades and end up rewarded with a pension less than the minimum wage....no they,ll be dead soon its best to target/brainwash the youngsters yeah we get it ?

• Like 6