Tories showing their true colours.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't want to get into any rows about it ,but I agree with the Tories on this .

It’s very easy to get all het up at the thought of snotty nosed kids with Tin ribs opening coal at Xmas .    how many of the mams and dads were fuming at not being out at bank holiday ?  h

Right lads, I have been reading various posts on my old town page about this today and plenty of comments like above. I’ll say here what I said to someone today.....every single person in the UK

Posted Images

I remember when I was little and my old man was still alive, there were kids living in the underground garages of a place called The Ferrier Estate which was up the road to me, you can look it up, they have knocked it down now.

My old man was the oldest of 9 kids and was born in 1920, my Grandad was a general dealer always out on the road so away from home a lot and it fell to my old man to look after them all.

And he did, any way he could which led to him having to join the army in 1936 because it was that or prison.

He went over with the BEF and was left as rearguard as so many were so that they could get the lads off the beach at Dunkirk.

He was captured and spent 5 years in Stalag 8b with 100,000 other blokes.

Did the lamsdorf Death March and had to eat things that would make a goat puke to survive.

Now when I was a kid, we were pretty comfortable but some of these poor little b*****ds in my class at school were in rags, they lived in them garages because their home life was terrible, they were dirty, they were hungry.

My dad used to clear out my wardrobe regular and send in black bin liners full of my clobber with me to give to teachers to hand out to these poor little sods.

I was under pain of a good kick up the arse from the old man if I ever said it came from me.

He get me to fetch a bunch round for dinner and freight them up with plates of hot grub, cakes, hot tea, chocolates.

He used to say “look how lucky we are and them poor little c**ts have nothing”

He had every reason to be mean and hoard what was his but he didn’t, because he had been there and been that little kid and that man who had f**k all.
I bet nobody here ever had to eat a raw farm cat caught in a barn to survive....ever !

How the f**k are we going to deny some poor little c**t a couple of tins of beans because we don’t like their parents.

As they say here, cop on boys.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

it never has been, and never will be, a school`s responsibility to feed kids 365 days of the year, down to the parents, they could try not having the latest apple phone, sky tv and a 50" telly, if they are in the shit food is available, they just need to know what to do with it

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I remember when I was little and my old man was still alive, there were kids living in the underground garages of a place called The Ferrier Estate which was up the road to me, you can look it up, they have knocked it down now.

My old man was the oldest of 9 kids and was born in 1920, my Grandad was a general dealer always out on the road so away from home a lot and it fell to my old man to look after them all.

And he did, any way he could which led to him having to join the army in 1936 because it was that or prison.

He went over with the BEF and was left as rearguard as so many were so that they could get the lads off the beach at Dunkirk.

Did the lamsdorf Death March and had to eat things that would make a goat puke to survive.

Now when I was a kid, we were pretty comfortable but some of these poor little b*****ds in my class at school were in rags, they lived in them garages because their home life was terrible, they were dirty, they were hungry.

My dad used to clear out my wardrobe regular and send in black bin liners full of my clobber with me to give to teachers to hand out to these poor little sods.

I was under pain of a good kick up the arse from the old man if I ever said it came from me.

He get me to fetch a bunch round for dinner and freight them up with plates of hot grub, cakes, hot tea, chocolates.

He had every reason to be mean and hoard what was his but he didn’t, because he had been there and been that little kid and that man who had f**k all.
I bet nobody here ever had to eat a raw farm cat caught in a barn to survive....ever !

How the f**k are we going to deny some poor little c**t a couple of tins of beans because we don’t like their parents.

Your doing well, that makes you about 83. ??

• Haha 2
Just now, stumfelter said:

Your doing well, that makes you about 83. ??

Mate, I’m 49.....my old man was 52 when I was born and I was 11 when he died.

My mum didn’t know how to function, she was 50 when he passed away.

There was no life insurance policy or any of that, money runs out quick and we went years with not very much to say the least.....I remember her having to make a choice between getting me school shoes or eating.

I looked after her, I was expelled at 14 and out working and I semi retired 6 years ago.

Circumstances change in the blink of an eye and sometimes you don’t get a say in that.

So no mate, I’m not 83 and the worlds not black and white ;) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

There was no life insurance policy or any of that, money runs out quick and we went years with not very much to say the least.....I remember her having to make a choice between getting me school shoes or eating.

I looked after her, I was expelled at 14 and out working and I semi retired 6 years ago.

Circumstances change in the blink of an eye and sometimes you don’t get a say in that.

49  ffs I was on a warship in the indian ocean before you were born  your still a kid yet :good:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, WILF said:

My experience too. I was out grafting at ten. Milk rounds,paper rounds, thieving, window cleaning, worked for the scrappie. Bought and sold.  Out of school at 13. Figured out working for the man was a mugs game and started a business. Always paid proper wages. Retired at 55.

My mam had nothing but she took in all sorts of ragamuffins, fed them and gave them a bath.

I remember me and my cousin being    lifted for robbing gas meters. I was 13 They were from empty houses that were due to be pulled down. For me it was a victimless crime but for the magistates it was a big deal. We got six months in a  young offenders residence. I remember my mam calling the magistrate a f***ing  b*****d. Heart of a lion she had.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

All I can say is thank f**k labour arnt in during this shit storm .

The only trouble is mate, no matter who gets in.....we always end up with a latter day British politician ! 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Theres a huge difference between charity and community spirit...........what you describe above to me is good old fashioned community spirit,helping your own..... whereas charity is about responsibility to others and not to your own.

The lefts mentality is receive an inch demand a yard......free school meals/uniform grants already exist.......how long will it be before feeding kids through school holidays become demands to clothe kids through school holidays.....and on and on.

Anyway if it had been Harry Kanes idea instead of Rashford it would never of got off the ground !......is that a Pride of Britain award with a young black boys face on it i see in the distance :whistling:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Anyway if it had been Harry Kanes idea instead of Rashford it would never of got off the ground !......is that a Pride of Britain award with a young black boys face on it i see in the distance :whistling:

I thought that exact thing myself mate?