Tories showing their true colours.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don't want to get into any rows about it ,but I agree with the Tories on this .

It’s very easy to get all het up at the thought of snotty nosed kids with Tin ribs opening coal at Xmas .    how many of the mams and dads were fuming at not being out at bank holiday ?  h

Right lads, I have been reading various posts on my old town page about this today and plenty of comments like above. I’ll say here what I said to someone today.....every single person in the UK

Posted Images

There's a man back in the village who wanted to be on the sick so much that he would hit his foot with hammer effectively braking his foot to be on the sick.

once it healed he would hit it again and have a few more months payments.

He ruined his foot and leg and a few years ago they amputated his entire leg.the man is over the moon now as he can claim sickness benefits for the rest of his life.

How extreme is that ? 

I’d say there are a massive amount of people in the UK who are no more than 4 paycheques away from ruin, they ain’t professional dole scrounges and in the coming months lots of them are going to be in trouble.

There will be little kids waking up not knowing if they will have a bed that night when the bailiffs have finished......are we seriously saying we can’t spare them a hot meal ? 
f**k Sake lads, bad show :( 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The government is paying people £7,000 a day to run the failed track and trace system.

Today they advertised jobs running call centres at £2,000 a day

But it isn't about money.

The government can't be seen to cave in to a 22 year old football player, just as they can't cave in to a petulant posturing Burnham.

A government is there to GOVERN, it makes the decisions, rightly or wrongly, and in a democracy, if we don't like it, we can vote for some one else.

Problem is, they are all the same, don't tell me if It was a Labour government it would be much different.

It would just mean the country would go bankrupt quicker while the politicians had their noses in the trough and the people got shafted.

Remember the Who song " here comes the new boss, same as the old boss" ?

Cheers.

Edited by chartpolski
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Meece said:

It must be a terrible situation to be in where there aren't any jobs of any sort out there and people's hopes and dreams are being strangled  by covid.  But there have always been areas of the country where some people have no comprehension of getting  up for work.  They've  never worked or their father or their father afore that.  It isn't anything new and thirty years ago the local butcher told my sister that she was one of a very few who bought extra meat when the kids were on summer holiday. There is a lot of hardship and a lot of self indulgent spending.  It's like all those refugees on Lesbos whose tent camp burnt down and they've got nothing.  But they don't look dirty, they aren't dressed in rags. They don't look thin. They've all got the latest phones.  So how do they charge these phones up.?  How and where do they get a provider.  The pandemic isn't  the government's fault and when you see all the festive boozing out in the streets you wonder the mentality of people.  The next thing could be a case of "giz a job.  Go on, I could do that. Giz a job mate. Still I  suppose no one considers the trillions of debt that the goverment is giving out. We will have to pay this back and this debt could still be owing in the time of our children.  It's all above me and all I  can do is to lòok after mine.  Some you cant help. Some get help but it's  always the needy that dont get. That Andy Burnham looked a bit like Derek Hatton years ago with the hard faced union bully boys behind him. The government  just bypassed him and gave the money out to the local councils. 

The debt was 2 trillion quid and going up by 5 grand a second pre Covid !.......let’s not start talking about Covid putting us in shit, we were in that long before some chinky decided to eat a bat ?

• Like 1

The billions & billions that are being spent right now on this crisis is basically to protect the very elderly & adults with underlying health conditions or a very very tiny % of unlucky sods.....

But f**k the less well off kids? Really???

Edited by Accip74
7 hours ago, king said:

There's a man back in the village who wanted to be on the sick so much that he would hit his foot with hammer effectively braking his foot to be on the sick.

once it healed he would hit it again and have a few more months payments.

He ruined his foot and leg and a few years ago they amputated his entire leg.the man is over the moon now as he can claim sickness benefits for the rest of his life.

How extreme is that ? 

Luxury

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Another thing that crosses my mind and to some it will be a bit way out there but.......

If we can subsidise a farmer to breed cows then we can subsidise UK families to have kids in a time when the indigenous population of the UK and Europe is in decline at pretty much beyond repair levels.

Orban does just this very thing in Hungary !

• Like 1