Witney,oxfordshire

On 24/10/2020 at 08:55, Greyman said:

The muntis are spreading out like wildfire but because they don’t behave like roe etc they seem to have a reasonable hold on places before anyone realises they are there, I saw my first one on the Cotswolds when I was working up there and writhing 3 years I was catching them on trail cameras 40 miles further south and I now get them running around behind the warehouses in Avonmouth, i don’t no how long they have been about up there or when you were active up there they may have moved in when you left, out of interest how far south do people see them as G.B is only about 45 miles further down than me and has not got them yet it seems ?

I've seen them at cullompton and in parts of Dorset 

• Like 1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will get culled just like everything else ?

f**k off he does.no dss their.

Use to be a lot of good digging to be had  round Cotswold shame we didn't have the same results with a light 

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Don’t know but there’s some nice towns in the area. If you fancy a mooch one day I’d be game. 

That’ll be grand.hopefully my boss will let me lamp/mooch his place and I’ll be dealing with farmers daily so once they know me I’ll get more.

Leaving norway next week and will be there around the 2nd week in november

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Expensive 

I love a middle class woman.

1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I've seen them further south than that, a small area in Somerset has them 

People say they’ve seen them in south Somerset.i thought I had a glimpse but I never had a definite eyes on look.

37 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

That’ll be grand.hopefully my boss will let me lamp/mooch his place and I’ll be dealing with farmers daily so once they know me I’ll get more.

Leaving norway next week and will be there around the 2nd week in november

Cool. I’m 60 mins down the road, and my bushers know what munty smells like lol

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I've seen them at cullompton and in parts of Dorset 

I,m sure they have made there way down there but I have a huge river in front of me that forms the county border so I don’t think they will move along in the same way but have obviously found there way around through Wiltshire if that makes sense, I just saw a squashed one on the hard shoulder of the m5 just north of Micheal wood services after I said I,ve never seen one dead on the road as well ?

17 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,m sure they have made there way down there but I have a huge river in front of me that forms the county border so I don’t think they will move along in the same way but have obviously found there way around through Wiltshire if that makes sense, I just saw a squashed one on the hard shoulder of the m5 just north of Micheal wood services after I said I,ve never seen one dead on the road as well ?

That's the sort of area I've seen them but no further north towards Bristol if that makes sense and I've done alot around parts of it

IMG_20201025_171223.jpg

• Like 1
10 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t know mate ,I never created it .Do you ?

Well i seen water deer in Reading and didnt know they was there until shown so who knows lol

was near chilton area today luckily was on perm but they seem to be on high alert out that way go steady gb ??

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, C.green said:

Well i seen water deer in Reading and didnt know they was there until shown so who knows lol

was near chilton area today luckily was on perm but they seem to be on high alert out that way go steady gb ??

I’m not far from reading never knew they was round here