Witney,oxfordshire

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He will get culled just like everything else ?

f**k off he does.no dss their.

Use to be a lot of good digging to be had  round Cotswold shame we didn't have the same results with a light 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ginger beard said:

Will be libing their in a month but no idea what its like.

Any info on what to do or places to avoid.what the land/game's.i wouldn't mind getting some photos of a muntjak or chunky if their in thr area.

Cheers

Head out towards Cheltenham and anywhere between you and there is lifting with gear !

Forget the muntjac, it’s roe and fallow you will be photographing round there.

Plenty of other kit as well to photograph ?

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

I should he ok for permission .more interested in want I can shoot with my camers.muntys and  chinkys hopefully.

The Cotswolds are lifting with munti,s and roe mate if you can’t get a shot of a munti up there you ain’t never going to, I,ve just come back from there 10mins ago, not quite so far over as Whitney but they are in people’s gardens eating flowers, the river Thames is also very nice up round there for a bit of a walk and some photography, ?

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, trapperman said:

I’m just down the road in long hanborough 

lots of deer round here muntjac almost as numerous as rabbits ? I’ve got some at the holding eating all my coppice regrowth, what’s the law on shooting muntys with a shotgun ? Anyone know ?

its a no no   with a shotgun 

34 minutes ago, trapperman said:

I’m just down the road in long hanborough 

lots of deer round here muntjac almost as numerous as rabbits ? I’ve got some at the holding eating all my coppice regrowth, what’s the law on shooting muntys with a shotgun ? Anyone know ?

You still got the shop going ?

55 minutes ago, Greyman said:

The Cotswolds are lifting with munti,s and roe mate if you can’t get a shot of a munti up there you ain’t never going to, I,ve just come back from there 10mins ago, not quite so far over as Whitney but they are in people’s gardens eating flowers, the river Thames is also very nice up round there for a bit of a walk and some photography, ?

How strange, do you know what mate I genuinely never seen 1 that I can remember and I put a lot of hours in one winter down there.......seen plenty of Roe, fallow, pigs, foxes etc etc but never 1 muntjac.

Mind you, I was on the back of a land rover all the time so they could have easily been missed ! Lol ?