xmas and New years eve ??

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i fec

I like Christmas but I loath all the f***ing fake nice, fake cheer surrounding it. Thankfully I now live 500 miles away from our relatives and we don’t have to have any part of the smorgasbord of

Well my Mrs won't be working over this Xmas and new years, her pub chain is fooked... Looking forward to us all spending the days together.... Will meet up with 2 of my 3 brothers and nephews Xmas mor

Posted Images

I think this thread sums up the festive period quite well. Starts off with the build up and then the annoying relatives arrive and start arguing. It all ends up being a complete waste of time and no one has even mentioned Jesus.

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

Arguing over who has the most right in Ireland. Lololol. 

I'll give you an answer if you like max. Lol. 

Over here, I’m the paki ! Lol ? 

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Got him one of these... When he can ride it tidy I will sell it and get him a crf or Xr 100.. I got a tricked up 2016 crf 150,for myself I will keep until he's big enough to throw it about.... He's small for his age so he's limited to what he can ride because he can't touch the floor?Screenshot_20201025-111835.png.d9c660f68aa29cad440f538f060be602.png

Nice one Dan, he will love that?