xmas and New years eve ??

what people thoughts , regards people celebrating   Xmas day, boxing day etc , and the big one New years eve celebrations ? . me self i think  xmas day will go ahead , not so sure with boxing day, where alot more people go out = the  boxing day meet, and pubs after.! . i deff think New years eve  will be  cancelled  this year, watched the  bbc  update today with Boris and co, and looks as there nothing regards a vaccines  till in the Spring , was said today, so still  masks, washing hands, and distancing  ,  so looks like my normal new years eve , thats few cans , and watch Jools Holland  show, which norm good night,  thats if it still goes ahead this year  lol

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i fec

I like Christmas but I loath all the f***ing fake nice, fake cheer surrounding it. Thankfully I now live 500 miles away from our relatives and we don’t have to have any part of the smorgasbord of

Well my Mrs won't be working over this Xmas and new years, her pub chain is fooked... Looking forward to us all spending the days together.... Will meet up with 2 of my 3 brothers and nephews Xmas mor

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, sid g said:

i think people will think bollox to it and just crack on we`ll have family for dinner christmas day new years fook off to the coast walk the dog up the beach  i`ve written this year off ..

your prob right sid, more so the younger people , will think fook it , and let there hair down, carnt blame them really , been young and wild me self 50 years ago  haha  . But you watch in the new year all the virus numbers  shoot up , think we in for a rough   new year  2021 deff .

5 minutes ago, bird said:

your prob right sid, more so the younger people , will think fook it , and let there hair down, carnt blame them really , been young and wild me self 50 years ago  haha  . But you watch in the new year all the virus numbers  shoot up , think we in for a rough   new year  2021 deff .

Another " feel good " post Ray .

• Haha 4
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Be fxuk all cancelled here, if anything I gonna pish boat out as far as a I can to help me kids remember they kids an not some fcuking lepers who ain’t allowed no where near anybody in school or clubs or nowt?

Steady as you go now..

1 hour ago, bird said:

what people thoughts , regards people celebrating   Xmas day, boxing day etc , and the big one New years eve celebrations ? . me self i think  xmas day will go ahead , not so sure with boxing day, where alot more people go out = the  boxing day meet, and pubs after.! . i deff think New years eve  will be  cancelled  this year, watched the  bbc  update today with Boris and co, and looks as there nothing regards a vaccines  till in the Spring , was said today, so still  masks, washing hands, and distancing  ,  so looks like my normal new years eve , thats few cans , and watch Jools Holland  show, which norm good night,  thats if it still goes ahead this year  lol

I think jesus is a load of old bollocks and he don't send me a birthday card so fcuk his birthday or anything to do with it,the hunts are crap on boxing day as every fecker is out filming and am i feck sticking a vaccine into my self or my kids and by feck iv'e stuck some shit in my veins in my time but feck that.Jools holland is a greasy haired weirdo so won't be watching him and it's still october so sod off with the xmas topics eh.:nono:...........That's my  thoughts Ray....    :laugh::laugh:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 7
41 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Be fxuk all cancelled here, if anything I gonna pish boat out as far as a I can to help me kids remember they kids an not some fcuking lepers who ain’t allowed no where near anybody in school or clubs or nowt?

Lepers ?, used to say I've got leprosy, to keep do gooding, cheerful c**ts away from me years ago. I aint the most sociable of people at the best of times, but f****n HATE bubbly, joyful types asking me if I'm ok, or 'how you feeling' etc lol.

Not quite as bad nowadays, but still not a 'bundle of joy' to be around ?

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lepers ?, used to say I've got leprosy, to keep do gooding, cheerful c**ts away from me years ago. I aint the most sociable of people at the best of times, but f****n HATE bubbly, joyful types asking me if I'm ok, or 'how you feeling' etc lol.

Not quite as bad nowadays, but still not a 'bundle of joy' to be around ?

Get a good fried egg sandwich in you you be sorted then..

2 minutes ago, sid g said:

i hate the cheer up brigade -- cheer u . cheer up what up wi you cheer up fook off that`ll c**ts tellin you to cheer up when fook alls wrong  

Feck sid cheer up mun.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Greb147 said:

I'm in two minds whether to work, great money but don't know if it's worth not seeing the little one opening her presents. ?

No money is worth that my frend...

• Like 5

Jools Holland,got married in Rochester Castle,music the works,lives next door to it apparently,used to do gigs thier too(for money)now trying to shut it down.also the hootenanny or what ever its called is filmed in December or before I believe.all fake,now I found out father Xmas ain't real too,well thats finished me.

• Haha 1
12 hours ago, sid g said:

i hate the cheer up brigade -- cheer up, . cheer up whats up wi you , cheer up fook off  c**ts tellin you to cheer up when fook alls wrong  

Comes with being a miserable twat..?

• Haha 4