3rd grant for self employed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been lucky enough to stay open and be busy. I got the 10 grand grant the first time round. I admit we was lucky to busy and stay open and didn't need the grant financially.  But what  I did do wa

I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't take the payments if they were offered but it's bang out of order if you ask me.  Some folk have not had a day off and still received those funds whilst others

Never meet a subby in my life that does it by the book you and your mates must be the only ones in the UK lol.  Im all for screwing the taxman for as much as you can because he's a robbing bastru

I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't take the payments if they were offered but it's bang out of order if you ask me. 

Some folk have not had a day off and still received those funds whilst others have worked through it all and received nothing but their wages. 

The thing is all us c**ts will end up paying it back, boils my piss it does.

Edited by Greb147
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Iv worked all way through an not even had a penny tax less or nowt, not even a thank you mask or pair or gloves ? not moaning tho there’s folk a lot worse off an I’ll always make sure we are okay, but shit tho like you say?

You have a right to moan though, fair enough there's folks who have really been in the shit and they deserve that money but there's also thousands of folks who are better off than you and me and have also received those funds, you and I will end up paying the cunting thing back as well. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I'm not going to pretend I wouldn't take the payments if they were offered but it's bang out of order if you ask me. 

Some folk have not had a day off and still received those funds whilst others have worked through it all and received nothing but their wages. 

The thing is all us c**ts will end up paying it back, boils my piss it does.

I was hit quite hard during lockdown won't be back on my feet properly till May I bet 

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Like 4
Just now, W. Katchum said:

Take what you can mate, if you don’t some other fcuker will, it’s there for folk like you?

Paid my share in tax every lad I know who's self employed will be claiming like I say all my savings went on lockdown.

• Like 6

wilf will like this..

kid I worked with during lock down...18 year old ...6 former...worked 50 hours a week ...with us at same time he was furlough from his part time Saturday job....however they worked the furlough out on the previous years March payment....when he happened to have done a load of hours that month by luck..and on top that our company were paying an extra 100 quid a week as a bonus through lock down....Fecker was earning a fortune...lol..

I was pleased for him good kid ...he's at uni now...so it's helped him out

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, sid g said:

wont affect me but  some of the younger generation will be paying back for a lifetime  its them you feel for ,,,, 

Mate they will be getting it in the arse for trillions anyway, you, me and every other poor c**t have already paid this and it been f****d away on nonsense and gone years ago.......

• Like 2