What was I thinking ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that bedding. Looks lovely ?

So, I picked the .223 up and a bit of ammo to see me through the lockdown ?

Posted Images

Or you could just go .204 Ruger. Smaller bullet in a .22 remington magnum case with probably the best terminal performance of any of the .22's and make a whole upper class of new friends....?

As it's rarer, you'll probably find one in stock easier. Saves buying those jogging bottoms. Apparently toilet rolls out of fashion. The latest item for hoarding is jogging pants for the .223 massive. Word out.

Edited by Alsone
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Cheers for all your help, I’ve bought the blued one from Forest lodge guns, he did me a bit of a deal, what I saved from not buying the stainless one will pay for a mod ????

What twist rate is it?

1 hour ago, Stavross said:

Cheers for all your help, I’ve bought the blued one from Forest lodge guns, he did me a bit of a deal, what I saved from not buying the stainless one will pay for a mod ????

Spot on, I've bought from them always good to deal with & plenty of free advice/chat  

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BenBhoy said:

Spot on, I've bought from them always good to deal with & plenty of free advice/chat  

The lad was proper helpful, he rang me to say it’s been posted and will be my gun shop on Thursday, 

on another note, I’ve just got off the phone with a lad that was given my number as he’s got a problem fox, I didn’t let on that I knew who he was, because this lad has a lot of farm land not far from me, so I’ll be off up there this week to see if I can sort it quickly and maybe get an in, on the rest of his land ?

• Like 7
50 minutes ago, Stavross said:

The lad was proper helpful, he rang me to say it’s been posted and will be my gun shop on Thursday, 

on another note, I’ve just got off the phone with a lad that was given my number as he’s got a problem fox, I didn’t let on that I knew who he was, because this lad has a lot of farm land not far from me, so I’ll be off up there this week to see if I can sort it quickly and maybe get an in, on the rest of his land ?

Let's just hope he's alright with chavs! 

• Haha 6
2 minutes ago, BenBhoy said:

Let's just hope he's alright with chavs! 

I’ll take the gentleman’s.243 first, he just text me to say do you shoot rats because there’s bloody loads of them, I haven’t replied because it’s not something I’ve done since I was a kid, so I might have to pass that on to someone who likes a puff gun

• Haha 3
7 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’ll take the gentleman’s.243 first, he just text me to say do you shoot rats because there’s bloody loads of them, I haven’t replied because it’s not something I’ve done since I was a kid, so I might have to pass that on to someone who likes a puff gun

.243 should easily kill rats ??

• Haha 6