What was I thinking ?

3 hours ago, Stavross said:

That’s  rich coming from you, I bet you were baffled by street lights you didn’t have to light ? on an evening when you ridden out of Wales ??????? on your ewe ??

C8D4EEF8-093A-4624-BC3C-A214F7C5AB7B.png

I told my mam to burn that picture! 

• Haha 5

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that bedding. Looks lovely ?

So, I picked the .223 up and a bit of ammo to see me through the lockdown ?

Posted Images

So I’ve just been to the gun shop, knowing what  I wanted ( tikka t3x lite lefty adjustable ) the lad in the shop said he would ring on Monday but don’t hold your breath as they are struggling to get what he call special order rifles from them ( lefty ) he said if they  haven’t got one it could be up to 8 months as the American market gets what they want before us ? blast you Trump and your right to bare arms ?

Edited by Stavross
  • Sad 1

Well in yesterday,s  torrential downpours we only managed 10 .Horrendous weather like a 5 hour jet wash.

Soggy, birds only moved if you stood on them ,worst weather ever but we were out .Fingers crossed for next time 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Baldcoot said:

Well in yesterday,s  torrential downpours we only managed 10 .Horrendous weather like a 5 hour jet wash.

Soggy, birds only moved if you stood on them ,worst weather ever but we were out .Fingers crossed for next time 

Even with all that rain there’s still no better place to be ?

• Like 2
On 24/10/2020 at 14:29, Stavross said:

So I’ve just been to the gun shop, knowing what  I wanted ( tikka t3x lite lefty adjustable ) the lad in the shop said he would ring on Monday but don’t hold your breath as they are struggling to get what he call special order rifles from them ( lefty ) he said if they  haven’t got one it could be up to 8 months as the American market gets what they want before us ? blast you Trump and your right to bare arms ?

Should start a movement and start pulling down famous statues that were right handed shooters?

a8cc7794362147c39369c120abb717ba.png

Edited by Longshanx
  • Haha 3