What was I thinking ?

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love that bedding. Looks lovely ?

So, I picked the .223 up and a bit of ammo to see me through the lockdown ?

Posted Images

My name is John and I’ve got two .223 rifles ,but  I am thinking of getting rid of the CZ and getting a Tac 20 , so I’m weening myself off them . 
     Just taking it one day at a time , baby steps as they say . One .223 is too many , a thousand is never enough .?

• Haha 6
6 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

Remember now Ian, Stavross is in the North East; only one village at a time taking turns with the electric! 

That’s  rich coming from you, I bet you were baffled by street lights you didn’t have to light ? on an evening when you ridden out of Wales ??????? on your ewe ??

C8D4EEF8-093A-4624-BC3C-A214F7C5AB7B.png

Edited by Stavross
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8
On 21/10/2020 at 07:38, Stavross said:

After using the wraith on the .243 I decided I didn’t want it on that rifle, I was going to go 22-250 but the distance the wraith works best would say it’s to much rifle for the scope, so I will eat my words, I put down for a .223, I’ve never had one and always said I wouldn’t have one so we’ll see how I get on with it once I’ve built up the courage to part with my cash ?

..........hats off to firearms, 48 hour turn around on a variation ? .... 

Don't be so silly.!!.... 4 8 hours  you've been posting your Willie through their letterbox again haven't you.! 48 hours....pahh.

On 21/10/2020 at 07:56, BenBhoy said:

Notts firearms not accepting any variations or new applications until at least January 2021! 

Same in Kent.

On 21/10/2020 at 09:33, FOXHUNTER said:

That's amazing , my mate has had his renewal in with Durham since March and still hasn't got it back ?

He must have been issued a letter of an eight week extension under section 28B of the firearms act 1968 if the cert had not been decided (or issued) by the expiry date. I don't  know what happens if the eight weeks extention runs out. Perhaps they further extend or issue a section 7 ,, or what but tell you mate to get about them because if it does run out, he could possibly be in illegal position  even though it aint his fault. 

Edited by Meece
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Stavross said:

That’s  rich coming from you, I bet you were baffled by street lights you didn’t have to light ? on an evening when you ridden out of Wales ??????? on your ewe ??

C8D4EEF8-093A-4624-BC3C-A214F7C5AB7B.png

A friend had a Doberman and it jumped the fence,  went racing down the field, impacted him in the back of his legs and he felt himself riding the dog down the field like Lester piggot.! Just like that. ???

• Haha 1