I bought a ppmg quite a while ago now , lovely catty but I couldn’t shoot it. To me it just didn’t feel right..as tho it were made for someone else’s grip. The only way to find out if it’s the one for you is to buy n try. I can highly recommend the scout lt.. mass produced and cheap enough at £35 delivered.

• Thanks 1

Tried a couple cattys out not finding the right one. 

Then mr wilkes said about scout lt. When I first got it I thought it was a bit weird but by fook its defo the one for me. Tubes ttf ott whatever way you use it works. Plus £35 cant go wrong 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Tartan Terrier said:

Awrite lads & lassies. Lookin tae get masell a new Catty. I like the look eh the PPMG+. Tryna find out if its worth the cash, looks a nice bita kit. Any info wid be appreciated ?

...Side note, if ye know a "better" Catty that ye wid recommend, let me know. Cheers!

I have the smaller one PPSG I think, it’s ok not a favourite or something I rush to use, main gripe the fork tips are narrow and limit band width and it can only be fired ttf think some of bill hayes Catty,s  are much better and as that’s were most catty makers got there ideals from would rather go for the original than imposters ?

• Thanks 1

Might be worth getting the multiplex version (about £40 on ebay) first to see how you get on with the PPMG before splashing out on the metal one buddy. 

The truth is that no matter how many catapults you own you will always want more ?

• Like 1