New permissions wanted Scotland/North England

Hi guys

Im on the look for a few new permissions in Either Scotland or the North. The 4 we have are all or nothing this year.  The 2 new permissions look decent, but the 2 we have had for a few years look pretty well done and dusted.

If anyone knows of anyone on the look out for some rabbit removal then please feel free to share or get in touch.

Thanks

David

David

Well if you are looking for permission what I have been doing is hoping in the car and going for a drive when you see farmers working on fences , mowing or even people jus walking down the road just pull over and introduce yourself, that is how I have been getting mine in Australia and some of them have led onto other properties. The best form of communication with them is by texting them when you want to go ,and when you leave at the end of the day send them another text to let them know you have left and how you went. By letting them know you have if a naboure calls tham they my think you are still there and it’s someone else I learnt this one the hard way lucky for cctv. Another one is talking to stock suppliers they my pas your number on. Good luck. 

As above you have a chance of gaining permission like that rather than a first post on a hunting form where everybody is after the same thing , and nobody knows you so cant voucher to a landowner your the real deal 

• Like 2
22 hours ago, David84 said:

If anyone knows of anyone on the look out for some rabbit removal then please feel free to share or get in touch.

Thanks

David

David

it's like asking someone to pop in and see if your wife's OK while you are away, great first post?

Permission is a bit like money. Money makes more money and permission leads to more permission, farmers all know each other and if you come on do a job and are respectful they will speak to Dave at the next farm and so on and before you know it you have 5 or 6 farms. Work hard to get one permission, respect it and the owner and more will come. Don’t ask for permission as a first post on a hunting forum. Good luck though. 

• Like 1