Birra bad luck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me main dog got killed other night broke his neck running 1 out the beam found him next day not a mark on him but dead as a post   

That were him  Rip fred

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Aussie Whip said:

I did on one of my terriers,cost me nearly $3000 and the bitch was never the same after.She got bitten again later on and died in ten minutes.We inherited our small brains from our pommy ancestors,so I'm told,lol.

Now then I never said u had small brains just collies are bigger 

Them snakes sound a b*****d mate 

Atb the pom

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

Now then I never said u had small brains just collies are bigger 

Them snakes sound a b*****d mate 

Atb the pom

i know you got try to live your life best as you can, where ever you live country. But being honest with what you got out there that kill you or your animals, i deff try  to stop some of them fookin things  snakes, spiders , and the big one sharks from killing me, regards the snakes , ok you loose few dogs out in the bush etc  carnt stop that when your hunting, but i deff try to make me kennels  near bomb proof stop the snakes getting to them ! ,  other well dont go in the water simple , was reading this year  great white took  8 people , and few more with serious  injuries .!

45 minutes ago, bird said:

i know you got try to live your life best as you can, where ever you live country. But being honest with what you got out there that kill you or your animals, i deff try  to stop some of them fookin things  snakes, spiders , and the big one sharks from killing me, regards the snakes , ok you loose few dogs out in the bush etc  carnt stop that when your hunting, but i deff try to make me kennels  near bomb proof stop the snakes getting to them ! ,  other well dont go in the water simple , was reading this year  great white took  8 people , and few more with serious  injuries .!

If in doubt Ray get usen a brace o killer whales they kill them great whites regular also them saltwater crocodiles are spose be good alounders 

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, bird said:

You seen how over grown blackies garden is he's always losing his dogs in the bush 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Penda said:

I've offered to go round with the strimmer but he keeps saying I wanna grow it out 

We're have a driven day at the end o the season line the beaters up agen next-door fence and tap it through have 2 use GPS on the bushers tho never know in that garden ? 

• Haha 3
Just now, Black neck said:

We're have a driven day at the end o the season line the beaters up agen next-door fence and tap it through have 2 use GPS on the bushers tho never know in that garden ? 

Sounds like my type of day put the kettle on at the start of the drive should be boiled by time drives finished ?

• Haha 3