Birra bad luck

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me main dog got killed other night broke his neck running 1 out the beam found him next day not a mark on him but dead as a post   

That were him  Rip fred

Sorry for your loss mate that’s shit. It’s brutal mate but if it’s any consolation the dog died doing what he loved. We all know every time we run a dog, put it to ground etc it’s a risk but life’s a

Posted Images

2 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Bad luck that BN, not nice but I'd rather have one going like that than one jacking. 

If I'd of had anything spare in Shitehawk Kennels you'd of been welcome to it. 

I wouldn’t be worthy of a shitehawk personally I prefer a jacker

11 hours ago, sandymere said:

must have been an awful night not knowing.

I sort of know that feeling when my whippets and terriers stretch brown snakes,you can't sleep not knowing if they were bitten and will be dead in the morning.Because of the small fangs you can't see the bite marks.Lost all my terriers bar one.

• Like 1
On 22/10/2020 at 22:12, Aussie Whip said:

I sort of know that feeling when my whippets and terriers stretch brown snakes,you can't sleep not knowing if they were bitten and will be dead in the morning.Because of the small fangs you can't see the bite marks.Lost all my terriers bar one.

If u had collie xs they would administer anti venom for them sens as they are far superior in the brain department than ur average Australian 

So I'm told 

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, Black neck said:

If u had collie xs they would administer anti venom for them sens as they are far superior in the brain department than ur average Australian 

So I'm told 

I did on one of my terriers,cost me nearly $3000 and the bitch was never the same after.She got bitten again later on and died in ten minutes.We inherited our small brains from our pommy ancestors,so I'm told,lol.

• Haha 1
35 minutes ago, Aussie Whip said:

I did on one of my terriers,cost me nearly $3000 and the bitch was never the same after.She got bitten again later on and died in ten minutes.We inherited our small brains from our pommy ancestors,so I'm told,lol.

That’s because they were all stupid convicts ?

• Haha 1