RABBITS!

having a really :censored: time at moment just cant seem to find any bobtails where i go! seems to be a real shortage is anyone else having the same problemor just me :cry: also urgently need permission in north west to see if i can get any bunnys for the pot any feedback at alol would be much appreciated thanks

jordan

jordan

best i can suggest is vary your times you visit as one place i went shooting the first time i got 3 bunnies the next time couldn't find a thingwent a couple of hours later and there they were still there but they are not as thick as you would think!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash:

hope this helps john

having a really :censored: time at moment just cant seem to find any bobtails where i go! seems to be a real shortage is anyone else having the same problemor just me :cry: also urgently need permission in north west to see if i can get any bunnys for the pot any feedback at alol would be much appreciated thanks

jordan

hi jordan

try getting out just before dawn or go out at say midnight and stay out for a few hours & then see the activity.

i went out last night it was snowing first & then pissing down but waited a couple of hours & bingo there they were. had a nice small bag .

all the best

davy

cheers john you seem to have a wealth of knowledge you have given a me lot of advice on different subjects nice one

no worries jordan, some things i know! some things i dont! and somethings i think i know (but really i dont lol) but what i do know is there is always tomorrow and if 5am dont work today you can try a different time tommorow. because it aint gonna kill ya, and when you get it right you will have a pot full of em!!!!! :clapper:

I usually find that early mornings are better than night for rabbit, they don't just have humans as predators & like all quarry they want to live as much as we want to shoot them.

once i have shot a field i will leave it for at least a week to settle again.

good luck & happy hunting :thumbs: