Vanlife hunter wanting invites :)

Hi, in the next few weeks I'm heading north to begin my vanlife adventure along with my two dogs and ferrets and rifle. I will be coming back to have my kids 3 out of 4 weekends.

I have a little permission to go on first in the Dale's but hopefully I can pick up some more as I get about. My plan is to bring a few rabbits back to sell and to cover my fuel but most importantly I will be living of as much of my catch as possible. Trying to cook different recipes with all the game species available. 

Ideally I will be able to pick up some new ground to invite people onto. I have a few people I owe this too already who have taken me in the past. But hopefully I can meet up with you guys too.

It's not only rabbiting that I am interested in. Truth is I'm interested in all fieldsports and outdoor activities. Beating, Bushcraft, cycling, hiking, fishing, shooting, cooking, farming, foraging. Most of them I have little experience doing but with the next few months off work I will be doing alot more. 

I must say I will be hoping to film as much of my travels/hunting as I can and making videos for youtube. I understand some people will not like to be filmed and locations kept secret. So please dont let that scare you off. 

Truth is I want to visit as much of the UK as possible. I have always wanted to live of the land as much as I possibly can and after my recent breakup I'm looking forward to giving it a go. 

So if you would like to meet up or invite me out please message me. Thankyou.

Btw heres a link to my youtube channel incase you havent seen it before and maybe you can get an idea of person I am. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Balaur said:

Socks on here will do anything for a good Chardonnay, joking aside he might have a rabbit job for you atb with your travels....?

Might be worth pming him every few days in case something comes up. :whistling:

That sounds like a cracking adventure, I’ve just had a look at your YouTube videos and realised I’m subscribed to it, if you are ever around Teesside or North Yorkshire on your travels you can give me a shout and if I can help you out a bit I will, weather it be shooting ( rabbits/ deer ) or running your dogs or a bit of ferreting I’ve got different bits of land that suits any of that, good luck on your adventures ?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Stavross said:

That sounds like a cracking adventure, I’ve just had a look at your YouTube videos and realised I’m subscribed to it, if you are ever around Teesside or North Yorkshire on your travels you can give me a shout and if I can help you out a bit I will, weather it be shooting ( rabbits/ deer ) or running your dogs or a bit of ferreting I’ve got different bits of land that suits any of that, good luck on your adventures ?

That's mint mate. I will keep in touch. Thankyou 

10 minutes ago, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

What's happened? 

Ken (aka Gimp reaper) has a habit of knowing when famous people have croaked and also tends to go around chopping his body up due to failed attempts at DIY/knife making ?‍♂️

He'd probably have you at the hot anvil end of a swinging hammer, you dont want to be a part of this ;)

Edited by mushroom
  • Haha 2