Invite wanted for vanlife hunter :D

Hi, in the next few weeks I'm heading north to begin my vanlife adventure along with my two dogs and ferrets and rifle. I will be coming back to have my kids 3 out of 4 weekends.

I have a little permission to go on first in the Dale's but hopefully I can pick up some more as I get about. My plan is to bring a few rabbits back to sell and to cover my fuel but most importantly I will be living of as much of my catch as possible. Trying to cook different recipes with all the game species available. 

Ideally I will be able to pick up some new ground to invite people onto. I have a few people I owe this too already who have taken me in the past. But hopefully I can meet up with you guys too.

It's not only rabbiting that I am interested in. Truth is I'm interested in all fieldsports and outdoor activities. Beating, Bushcraft, cycling, hiking, fishing, shooting, cooking, farming, foraging. Most of them I have little experience doing but with the next few months off work I will be doing alot more. 

I must say I will be hoping to film as much of my travels/hunting as I can and making videos for youtube. I understand some people will not like to be filmed and locations kept secret. So please dont let that scare you off. 

Truth is I want to visit as much of the UK as possible. I have always wanted to live of the land as much as I possibly can and after my recent breakup I'm looking forward to giving it a go. 

So if you would like to meet up or invite me out please message me. Thankyou.

Btw heres a link to my youtube channel incase you havent seen it before and maybe you can get an idea of person I am.