Monday's in the high country

6 minutes ago, Rat face said:

You still doing a bit on the rocks tank? 

My pals bitch is old now don't get about as good don't think she be worked in rock now , my choc bitch not make it just pup on now , pal Russel not rock type , I'd say are rock piles days are coming to an end pal 

That’s a shame buddy, Iv just been given a little bitch to run on for a mate and she’s reyt taken to the rocks, Bolted a few now don’t get me wrong she’s no world beater but a Handy little thing to have around that’s for sure.

10 hours ago, Rat face said:

That’s a shame buddy, Iv just been given a little bitch to run on for a mate and she’s reyt taken to the rocks, Bolted a few now don’t get me wrong she’s no world beater but a Handy little thing to have around that’s for sure.

A lot of rock piles been tuck over old Brock living in them now or building on spots can't get on to try , a good bolting dog what can shift em from the rock worth it's weight in gold ?

9 hours ago, tank34 said:

A lot of rock piles been tuck over old Brock living in them now or building on spots can't get on to try , a good bolting dog what can shift em from the rock worth it's weight in gold ?

Your bang on there mate

you need a busy foxy type that don’t like em.

caught a cold a few times me ... bitch I’ve got now

is mad for Charlie only.... no digging dog , but reight 

for a day on fox ?

ATB .....T

• Like 4
1 hour ago, TonyT said:

Your bang on there mate

you need a busy foxy type that don’t like em.

caught a cold a few times me ... bitch I’ve got now

is mad for Charlie only.... no digging dog , but reight 

for a day on fox ?

ATB .....T

Pal old bitch no digging dog but rock she was good at very good at finding an if did not bolt she come out after hour or so drop back in get bolt , she bolt from earths to an been dug hand full of time but if deep just sit back as she be out an back in her mother was a better dog lost in rock same rock she worked 9 season in , it was very deep place but held most weeks ?

9 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Pal old bitch no digging dog but rock she was good at very good at finding an if did not bolt she come out after hour or so drop back in get bolt , she bolt from earths to an been dug hand full of time but if deep just sit back as she be out an back in her mother was a better dog lost in rock same rock she worked 9 season in , it was very deep place but held most weeks ?

My kind of dog ?...

4 minutes ago, tank34 said:

Some call bolting dogs failed terriers I call them dogs for jobs , this was good place held a lot of time lost building train station there now20200109_084343.jpg.c2194ccf01719e3a4473ec76e6bfd94d.jpg

You can set a net mate ?..,,,

I don’t net piles ... like to see em run for lurcher to miss.

just lined the bitch BTW ?

2 minutes ago, TonyT said:

You can set a net mate ?..,,,

I don’t net piles ... like to see em run for lurcher to miss.

just lined the bitch BTW ?

Good nets got some at 7f an 8f double pegged , good luck with lining mate ?